Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Czech Republic
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 31, 2017
Replying to nana • Nov 17, 2023
huh? what makes you think pawin n perth are like that lol?
Oh my god, what is this opinion? 🙈
5 0
Replying to Sunny • Nov 3, 2023
Title Vice Versa
Man.. me too! I am fully aware that Sea and Jimmy are new as main actors and I knew that going in to begin with.…
Exactly, they were so good, the plot was great, I wasn't bored and I´m looking forward to Last Twilight :)
6 1
On Vice Versa • Oct 10, 2023
Title Vice Versa
Wow, I don't get it, so much negative comments, I love this series 😍
8 4
Replying to itsay • Aug 18, 2023
Title The Eclipse
pauseee i thought everyone loved this show? is it worth the watch? everyone on twitter was hyping this show like…
When you love Khao and First you'll enjoy this 😍 The story is so interesting and it could be better, but BL part is great 😍😁❤️
0 0
On Step by Step • Jul 20, 2023
Title Step by Step
Amazing series, really matured, realistic and absolutely the best of the series was Mr.Jeng 😍😍I fell in love and without him I didn't take the chance to this and watch this maybe. But whole story was really fine except Pat at least 😍
3 0
Replying to Gian • Jul 6, 2023
https://youtu.be/pcdNWRaqtOQhttps://youtu.be/7PCLQ3H_1B4https://youtu.be/MbEXZ-px22Mhttps://youtu.be/ELnULQDwCZk
Thank you :)
1 0
On Human Error • Mar 16, 2023
Title Human Error
I would like to watch this, but there's no sub for international fans 😔
0 0
On He's Coming to Me • Oct 3, 2019
This is the best series for me. I love them together and the story is amazing too. I can watch it again and again. It would be great if would be 2nd season.
2 0