Editorials
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! • Oct 1, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
Loved this from the first episode already, but it's even better and better with every other episode ❤️ Incredibly well done
11 0
On The On1y One • Sep 26, 2024
Title The On1y One
This is a masterpiece ❤️ After really long time I hope for second season on any series...The actors are amazing! Brought every emotion to us 🌌
9 0
Replying to Littlemiss • Sep 24, 2024
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart!
I keep getting distracted by how good War looks, the blond hair especially was beautiful on him.
He is absolutely amazing 😍 And I am surprised how natural is his acting, he fits perfectly for this role ❤️
8 0
Replying to riwuriwu • Sep 23, 2024
Title Club Friday Hot Love Issue: Domestic Incident
I really wanna watch this but I cant find it😭😭
It's on YouTube channel of Change2561
1 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Sep 23, 2024
Title Club Friday Hot Love Issue: Domestic Incident
No subs I see. Dropped for now since I'm watching too many dramas already. If I find it with subs later maybe,…
Subs are available already
0 1
Replying to luneify • Sep 22, 2024
Title First Note of Love
I love this series so much. I questioned before why people weren't rating it high and I STILL don't understand…
Exactly! ❤️ Love this series very much
3 0
Replying to Queen • Sep 22, 2024
Title First Note of Love
How is this series guys ?
I love this series, I already like Charles since History, the music is great, story is good too for me, I really don't understand the rating. I enjoy this so much ❤️
5 1
On I Saw You in My Dream • Sep 18, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream
I love this series more and more with every other episode 😍
0 0
On Jenny A.M./P.M. • Sep 14, 2024
Title Jenny A.M./P.M.
This is really great series 😍
0 0
On 4Minutes (Sultrier Version) • Sep 13, 2024
Title 4Minutes (Sultrier Version)
Amazing, I love Sammon ❤️ In this series were everything perfect. Actors, lights, colours, effects, director, music, story...Top notch!
1 0
Replying to jiritwist • Sep 9, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
Petro, nejsi sama, mě se taky hodně líbí August, trošku mi připomíná stylem hraní i vizáží, postavou,…
Promiň, to já nemyslela proti tobě. Jen jsem se blbě vyjádřila. Já to brala jako za sebe, že ani když to vím, tak mi to nevadí nebo spíš od začátku, co to oznámili, tak mi to nevadilo. Ale viděla jsem, že ten věk řeší hodně lidí právě. Tak jsem jen už asi automaticky čekala, že tě to taky zarazilo v ne dobrým slova smyslu 😊
0 0
Replying to jiritwist • Sep 9, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
Petro, nejsi sama, mě se taky hodně líbí August, trošku mi připomíná stylem hraní i vizáží, postavou,…
Fakt? Tak to mně tam zrovna nijak nezavazí. Není mezi nimi vidět ani žádné napětí nebo nepohodlí. August vypadá hodně mladě a nakopak Mac mi zas ani nepřijde, že je tak moc mladý, vypadá vyzrále (navíc mě překvapilo, jak dlouho už ho znám, aniž bych to věděla 😄). Oba podle mě vybrali skvěle k těm jejich postavám 😍
0 2
On 4Minutes • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Oh my god, this episode hurts so much 😭 I absolutely can't guess how this will end
4 0
On 4Minutes (Sultrier Version) • Sep 6, 2024
Title 4Minutes (Sultrier Version)
Oh my god, this episode hurts so much 😭 I absolutely can't guess how this will end
2 0
On Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.) • Sep 4, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
They won with August in this series ❤️ He is absolutely amazing, but Mac is great too 😍 Love this Thai adaptation very much 😍 ( So much better for me than Stay with me )
2 4
On Addicted Heroin • Sep 4, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
They won with August in this series ❤️ He is absolutely amazing, but Mac is great too 😍 Love this Thai adaptation very much 😍 ( So much better for me than Stay with me )
15 1
On This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans • Aug 23, 2024
Title This Love Doesn't Have Long Beans
Love this series ❤️ And Sailub is king 😊
3 0
Replying to Waitabait • Aug 9, 2024
Title Bake Me Please
P'Dean stole all of Pharm's recipes and ran off with another man.
🤣🤣🤣 It's a perfect plot twist 🤣
2 0
On Addicted Heroin • Aug 8, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Looking forward to this, hope it will be well done. Especially I'm looking forward to August ❤️And hope it will be whole story finally, but if it's have only 10 episodes 🤔 Well, we'll see 😍🥰
1 0
On Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version • Aug 4, 2024
Title Sunset x Vibes: Uncut Version
I like this series, it's funny and fresh, actors are good, why all hate it so much? I don't understand...
2 0
