Editorials
Replying to Q18 Quantum Dice: Allegory of the Quantum • Jul 21, 2025
Title Q18 Quantum Dice: Allegory of the Quantum
Replying to deleted comment
Distributed and leaked is not the same thing. And he didn’t do anything like that regularly – it was something that happened with his boyfriend. I’m not trying to defend him, I don’t even know him. But this series is great and features many actors. Why should I stop watching such a great project just because one actor did something wrong? The others worked hard too. It’s not about him – he’s just one character among many.
4 4
Replying to Hope • Jul 11, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
The only consistency this series has is Babe's and Charlie's sex scenes -_- They should've never made a second…
I love the second season more than the first, and not because of those scenes. So yeah, they should definitely make a second season
6 1
Replying to Boho • Jul 7, 2025
Title ThamePo Heart That Skips a Beat
BL for a BL and it's also a good education too for those who are a stan of IDOL groups. You guys, everyone needs…
Beautifully said. I wish every fan would wake up and understand.
6 0
Replying to Zhen Xin • Jul 5, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
omg this episode North Sonic was so cute😭😭😭😭Why did you do this, Alan?I have a question Alan didn’t…
Yeah, exactly
1 1
On Ossan's Love Thailand • Jun 26, 2025
Title Ossan's Love Thailand
Love this series so much ❤️
5 0
Replying to Sara19 • Dec 26, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
why is everyone calling final epi....there is 9th epi as well. i dont want a second season cause this seems fitting…
Where did you get the idea about the 9th episode?
0 1
Replying to CRPH • Dec 20, 2024
Title Eternal Butler
my only question… why is an AI machine wearing glasses? I would think they would give him perfect eyesight
It's cool? 🤔😄
0 0
Replying to myrahkabeer • Dec 12, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Its not at the level of Manner of Death or even 4 minutes coz I feel it lacks a bit in screenplay and direction,…
I love this more than Manner of Death
2 0
Replying to fyxwk • Dec 12, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
this show just keeps on getting better and better
Exactly! I thought at first episode I wouldn´t be so hooked, but I was wrong, it´s genius
2 0
Replying to BriBri • Dec 4, 2024
Title Lost on the River
I wish Sammon could give us something different from doctor series. I know she is a doctor herself but let’s…
Every other can give us something different and I'm happy she gives us doctors 😍
18 0
Replying to Petra • Dec 2, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
I think they would find in the tests that there is more than the allowable dose
I think it would be too easy if it would be so clear from the start 🤔 We'll see 😍
1 0
Replying to misspulane • Nov 28, 2024
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
Is there such a thing as a lethal dose of morphine? Surely!? Can they test that??
I think they would find in the tests that there is more than the allowable dose
0 2
Replying to channnn • Nov 1, 2024
Title Love in the Big City
im severely broken after watching this
I'm with you
1 0
Replying to Go-Ya • Oct 12, 2024
Title First Note of Love
Another series where the chemistry between the supporting couple is better than the main couple. I like Charles,…
Oh, It's like we are watching different series. I absolutely love these two together and their amazing scenes 😍 For me much better than the second couple, but they are ok too. But Charles and Michael are perfect ❤️
14 0
Replying to andreybrown • Oct 12, 2024
Title Boxing
Bili bili
Thanks :)
0 0
On I Saw You in My Dream: You & I in Our Dream • Oct 11, 2024
Title I Saw You in My Dream: You & I in Our Dream
Awww, I love it ❤️
0 0
Replying to Cez24 • Oct 9, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.) Spoiler
Guys I think the original ending of season 1 was cut. In the music video we can see Pop with blood, similar ending…
Still is a chance that will be second season, so maybe they decided to put this scene later
0 0
On Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.) • Oct 9, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin (Uncut Ver.)
Beautiful series ❤️
8 0
On Addicted Heroin • Oct 9, 2024
Title Addicted Heroin
Beautiful series ❤️
4 0
On Time • Oct 5, 2024
Title Time
I tried watch this twice already and still it doesn't work for me. First time I didn't finish even first episode, now I tried till third episode...but it's really such a waste of time
4 1
