Editorials
Replying to Yaoi BL • Sep 3, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
😴😤😔😕 sadly for me it is horrible representation and very stereotypical series and not the best acting…
Good thing it’s only you who thinks that — the rest of us can fully enjoy it 😁
5 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Sep 3, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I won't stop bragging about Nut's acting, he's just spectacular! And that black outfit, darling, you put any fashion…
Yeah, exactly! That black outfit was stunning. Nut simply knows how to wear it 😍
4 2
On Let's Write Love Story • Aug 29, 2025
Title Let's Write Love Story
This is so beautiful ❤️
0 0
Replying to Tuabuela • Aug 29, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Is Banjong now catching feelings, or does he have feelings for worradej but is in denial? like he tried to kill…
I think Banjong loved Woradet all along, but at that time he didn’t want to give in to it. Woradet was also supposed to betray the group, and the others kept pressuring Banjong, saying they didn’t trust him. Anyway, in terms of personality I really feel Woradet suits Banjong, and Prince suits Kosol — but how they’re supposed to get out of this, I have no idea 😁
19 1
On Make a Wish • Aug 28, 2025
Title Make a Wish
Once you get through the first two episodes and survive a few extremely stupid scenes (mostly with the female doctor Nongning), it actually turns into a nice series. Pon was great and the story was interesting. And I enjoyed Fluke and Judo 😍
6 0
Replying to NLE • Aug 23, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
“‘Jade, spank me a little" had me spitting out my drink. That prison scene in episode 4 deserves to be…
Yes! 😁💖
1 0
Replying to ZoeSophieMarie • Aug 17, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I still didn't start watching, because I'm not sure I'll enjoy it. The snippets I see on social media, imo Nut…
He is amazing in this. I don't see it as overacting, but Prince is a little too much in some situations. Still, nothing to bother me — he is phenomenal, and so is every other actor. I absolutely love this series, it's super funny, but in a good way.
16 0
Replying to Moonlight • Aug 15, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
We should definitely speak about Ping's acting too. He is doing so naturally. It's really difficult to do such…
Yeah, they are amazing ❤️❤️❤️
1 0
Replying to Petra • Aug 12, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Amazing 🤩
Okay, I love it a lot :D
2 0
Replying to lemontwist • Aug 12, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
is it good ? thinking about starting it
Amazing 🤩
2 2
Replying to rishmi • Aug 8, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count Spoiler
I got a genuine question. how come it's tagged "gay romance" when one character is trans/nonbinary?
Woradet isn't trans or non-binary, and neither are the other characters. Prince, who is trans, is a soul in Woradet's body
4 0
Replying to Petra • Aug 7, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I think that 'fans' would be disappointed with anything Change does... I started reading the novel and even the…
Yeah, exactly, it's different, and they even say so in the documentary about the series. They made it simpler and more fictional, and I’m glad — I actually prefer it this way. But I just don’t get the fans of the novel — they can keep reading the novel, no one is forcing them to watch the series. Just like no one is stopping another company from doing a version that’s exactly like the original. BL is full of remakes anyway. This is about the series, not the novel, and I don’t like that so many people are only criticizing Change. I’d be really sad if I couldn’t watch this. You are absolutely right it shouldn't necessarily stick to the novel 🥰
4 0
Replying to ella • Aug 6, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Are people here aware of the controversy about the adaptation of this novel. The show is being boycotted in Thailand.…
I think that 'fans' would be disappointed with anything Change does... I started reading the novel and even the beginning is so boring. I'm glad they did it differently
4 2
Replying to Anna • Aug 2, 2025
Title Shine (Orchestric Ver.)
I wish there was a way i could watch it to see what its like without supporting the shit company BOC. left me…
Without the company, it wouldn’t even exist — so why do you want to watch it then? 🙄🙈
19 2
Replying to didii91 • Jul 30, 2025
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
bl? do you reccomend it?
Definitely recommend
0 0
Replying to Moo • Jul 30, 2025
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Barcode's acting is phenomenal in this one!
Exactly! ✨
0 0
Replying to boringbonding • Jul 30, 2025
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
This show is so unfairly underrated. Its so good and has really amazing acting performances. But since it doesnt…
You're right
4 0
Replying to Venn • Jul 30, 2025
Title Dead Friend Forever - DFF
Absolutely amazing storyline and as a fan of horror / thriller, DFF is such an gem when it comes to blending a…
Absolutely agree ❤️
1 0
On Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut • Jul 25, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2: Uncut
I loved this season more than the first one, it's sad that Pit Babe is over already, but it was great time with our guys 🥺🏁❤️
5 1
Replying to Petra • Jul 21, 2025
Title Q18 Quantum Dice: Allegory of the Quantum
Distributed and leaked is not the same thing. And he didn’t do anything like that regularly – it was something…
A lot of young people are dating older people
1 0
