News
On Match Point • 5 days ago
Title Match Point
Everyone are great in this series. But Teshow and Chimon are absolutely perfect ❤️
8 0
Replying to ghigomic • 5 days ago
Title Match Point
Ping has this sophisticated beautiful face. Teeshow is still young but he has the masculine beautiful face. Anyone…
Teshow is absolutely perfect 😍
1 0
On Homeroom • 12 days ago
Title Homeroom
This is really a good series with strong message and amazing Mew
0 0
Replying to BadDog1052! • 12 days ago
Title Homeroom
please when you fine a website that offers English subtitles for this drama show that doesn’t cost money please…
It's worth the money
0 0
Replying to mads • 20 days ago
Title The Crow Club
their styling is SO GOOD they all look hot as fuck (minus Pon’s hair)🫠
Agree, but I like Pon's hair too. He looks better than with short 😍
0 0
Replying to ginadawn344 • 20 days ago
Title Love Like a Bike
Before I start this I want to know how Masu did in this, so can anyone tell me?
He is amazing in this series 😍
1 1
On Love Like a Bike • 20 days ago
Title Love Like a Bike
I don't understand why people don't like this. I really like this series, actors are good and their stories are interesting
1 0
Replying to VantaNoir • 22 days ago
Title The Crow Club
God, Van is such a crazy man!! He’s definitely my favorite character in episode 1. He’s so hilarious, I literally…
That was a great part 😂😂
1 0
Replying to ColdOne • 22 days ago
Title The Crow Club
I think it’s available globally.
Thank you 🙏
1 0
On The Crow Club • 22 days ago
Title The Crow Club
Is it available on Thai Netflix or on any Netflix, please?
1 3
On Love Mechanics • 27 days ago
Title Love Mechanics
This is a great series!
2 0
On Peach and Me • 28 days ago
Title Peach and Me
Ok, I think this wasn't necessary, but the last episode was really amazing 😂😂
1 0
On Mr.Kill • 29 days ago
Title Mr.Kill
Oh my god. I expected just an ordinary another series but this is TOP!
1 0
On Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra • Sep 9, 2026
Person Fuaiz Thanawat Shinawatra
What an actor he is, love him in every series and in the Payback he was such amazing again ❤️
2 1
On Payback (Uncut) • Sep 9, 2026
Title Payback (Uncut)
This was absolutely amazing series ❤️ Amazing cast, amazing screenplay, amazing song. I love all of this.
4 0
Replying to Lilyshin • Aug 5, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Have not watched this yet, is it good?
Yes, it is
1 0
Replying to sarayagiz • Jul 13, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
This series is seriously underrated. 😩 Every episode makes me so happy. Thanks to the cast and everyone involved.…
Exactly, I'm over 30 and I love this series so much. Tay and New are great 😍
8 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 9, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
This was an amazing show, thank you, P'Aof
7 0
Replying to AlwaysOutOfShows • Apr 1, 2026
Title Cat for Cash
not sure if watching this the day after my cat passed was good or bad....but the show is great.
I think there’s never a good time to watch this after a loss. My cat passed away a year and a half ago, and I still cried in almost every episode, especially the last one… aww 🤍
0 1
On Holy Sin • Mar 30, 2026
Title Holy Sin
😍
0 0
