Editorials
On Revamp the Undead Story • Mar 24, 2026
Title Revamp the Undead Story
The best on this show was Barcode
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Earth is hot as hell, and Mix as Dean looks like he’s going to be very naughty. I’m really curious now 😍
9 0
Replying to LittleMoonshine • Feb 27, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
Earth is pure perfection, like oh my gods, he's hot as f🔥
You're absolutely right! ❤️🔥
4 0
Replying to VenusX • Feb 27, 2026
Title My Golden Blood
Oh noo, Ik it's not the same but they released the fancon boxset today: https://www.instagram.com/p/DUSPz6RgeIH/Not…
You can try it on ethaicd.com 😊 My Golden Blood The Series : Memorial Boxset @ eThaiCD.com https://share.google/g2klIz5AiTQoQ5nNo
4 0
Replying to Mama Mia • Feb 27, 2026
Title That Summer
neo looks so hot in this. Omgg😭😭😭😭😭
Neo was the best in this 😍
2 0
Replying to PRAIZNN • Feb 12, 2026
Title Home School
Which character played by Gun Atthaphan is you favoritehttps://kisskh.at/games/4YJ2GHM1
I can't choose one, he is perfect as any character he played 😍
0 0
On Burnout Syndrome • Feb 4, 2026
Title Burnout Syndrome
This series was fascinating ❤️
11 1
On The Grim Lover • Jan 28, 2026
Title The Grim Lover
Wow, this will be gorgeous 😍
2 0
Replying to Molly Hamley • Jan 21, 2026
Title Me and Thee
Uncut ! 😊
Thank you ❤️
1 0
On Me and Thee • Jan 21, 2026
Title Me and Thee
On YouTube is cut or uncut version, please?
0 4
Replying to Petra • Jan 4, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Thank you for this opinion 🙏Absolutely agree
Your language is really hard to understand, but as long as you’re having fun. I’m glad if I can make someone’s day a little better 😁
0 1
Replying to Petra • Jan 4, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Thank you for this opinion 🙏Absolutely agree
And why couldn’t I give it a 10/10, if it suits me in every way? I don’t understand.
0 4
Replying to Justinpp2 • Jan 2, 2026
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
Honest Opinion. From Pitbabe to this, Pooh cannot keep up with Pavel. It's probably time to give Pavel a new pair…
Thank you for this opinion 🙏Absolutely agree
3 7
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Dec 17, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
I really don’t get the hype around this series. The ghosts are cool and they look good, but otherwise the investigation is completely unrealistic — as if a police officer could just drag a witness around everywhere. I can’t keep my attention on it. I enjoy Pavel’s acting, but not Pooh’s at all, and their storyline feels really forced. It’s not a bad series in terms of the background story, but I genuinely don’t understand the ratings and the enthusiasm. I just can’t see what everyone else sees there, even though I like the guys.
2 19
On Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut Ver.) • Nov 23, 2025
Title Jack & Joker: U Steal My Heart! (Uncut Ver.)
Rewatching again and still is the best series! ❤️🃏
2 0
Replying to little star • Nov 23, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
to see the ghosts better :3
😂😂😂
0 0
On Goddess Bless You from Death • Nov 23, 2025
Title Goddess Bless You from Death
From episode 3 onward, it starts to get more interesting for me, and I’m really enjoying Pavel, Otto, and Michael there.
0 0
Replying to Sowhatarewewatchingtoday • Nov 22, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
How mdl rating works can someone help me understand why this show have 7.8 its solid 8.5 for me Wtf is wrong with…
You're right
2 0
Replying to PatriciaS • Nov 17, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I've never laughed so hard with a TH series before, kudos Nut!
Exactly 😁🤍
1 0
Replying to ghigomic • Nov 17, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Is this worth viewing? I haven't started yet. There are so many BLs at the moment, that I cannot watch all of…
It depends on what you like. For me, this series is one of the best 😍
0 1
