Editorials
Replying to iamme • Nov 11, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Hows the end?
For me, the ending was great. Just what you’d expect from this kind of series. And it was really funny 😍
0 1
Replying to Vickie • Oct 30, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
that was such a fun silly watch idc. will miss the characters badly. been following the series since the first…
I feel exactly the same. Nothing has caught my interest for a long time, and I love this.
3 0
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Oct 28, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
This was one of the best series I’ve seen. It’s been a long time since I’ve laughed so much at such a well-crafted comedy that also carries a deep message, and above all, features absolutely amazing actors. Everyone was great, and Nut was simply outstanding. Really thankful for this series.
10 4
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Oct 18, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I can’t believe Nut is such a gorgeous woman 😍 So beautiful. And I can’t believe next week is the last episode 🥺
8 0
On My Magic Prophecy • Oct 5, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
I really don't understand this rating 🤔🙈
9 1
Replying to Petra • Sep 29, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Because if they take him, Kosol wouldn’t leave them, and at that moment they didn’t have enough soldiers or…
I think Somdet didn’t expect Kosol to catch them still weakened on the way, that’s why they hid, and later released Cheda, because they wouldn’t have had any chance to win.
1 0
Replying to Bo_Paw • Sep 26, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count Spoiler
Why did they suddenly leave the prince and run away?
Because if they take him, Kosol wouldn’t leave them, and at that moment they didn’t have enough soldiers or weapons
6 4
Replying to AnuSbl • Sep 26, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I just have to say this — this series is truly a gem! 🌟 It’s a complete entertainer that has everything:…
Yes, you are absolutely right! 🤍
2 0
Replying to Petra • Sep 21, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Yes, the YouTube version is shorter
Okay, I didn’t compare the minutes with these 😄 but YouTube version simply doesn’t have all the scenes.
1 0
Replying to LunarOrchidBloom • Sep 20, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
A really good episode! Loved the romance scene and the drama! It was really well filmed and edited, I felt the…
Absolutely agree!
1 0
Replying to jinjini • Sep 16, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Is the youtube and iqiyi version different? It's not available on iqiyi in my region
Yes, the YouTube version is shorter
2 3
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Sep 14, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Does anyone know who the actor was that played young Kosol in EP 7, please? 😍
1 0
Replying to Mariana • Sep 14, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I have a question, if anyone can answer, I'd be grateful. The subtitles in my native language don't show how to…
I’m working on the subtitles in my country. In our language we don’t have a suitable word or expression either, so I left it as it is – the Prince refers to herself in the feminine (even though she is in Woradet, because there were many hints of the feminine form), and only the original Woradet I kept in the masculine.
2 0
Replying to VALAK • Sep 13, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Who else is enjoying the brilliant overacting of nut? Me!!? 🤨 Yeah, meee!!! 😆😂
Everyone 😍😄
5 0
On The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.) • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Hidden Moon (Uncut Ver.)
What a plot twist, but it's a pity it's so long and boring. With better actors and a faster pace, it could have been interesting, maybe
0 0
Replying to Htet Takohaye Karauh • Sep 6, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
one of the best BL series for me 🤍
Agree, one of the best for me too 🤍
3 0
Replying to Petra • Sep 6, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Yeah, exactly! That black outfit was stunning. Nut simply knows how to wear it 😍
Yeah, I saw 😍 Pure perfection🖤
2 0
Replying to AnishaK • Sep 6, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Episode 6 is awesome love every scene i cry for Worradej as well..
Me too 🥺
3 0
Replying to SivaAceryan • Sep 6, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
I loved every second of Episode 6! This series is truly amazing—the actors are perfect. Supanut as Worradej…
Exactly! ❤️
3 0
Replying to SaisivaS • Sep 6, 2025
Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count
Episode 6 was amazing—every moment was perfect, and Supanut truly shined in his role
I think this was my favourite episode till now (but I love all episodes anyway 😍)
3 0
