News
Replying to MrBouBou • Nov 6, 2018
Title Ever Night
Are an 18 years old Male lead and 21-28 years old Female lead a trend now in China or something? XXD Cuz I've…
What she look like little then me (+_+)
0 0
On Legend of Awakening • Nov 6, 2018
Title Legend of Awakening
This main lead only 18 year old only 3 year older then me :-P
0 1
Replying to Kan • Nov 6, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
Right maybe I feel a little I just started to watch but a first it's was crazy cool drama lol
Oh my emperor is one favorite only chinese drama mine .... :-P;-)
1 0
Replying to Kan • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Journey 2
Is there also season 3 and 4 too (ㆁωㆁ*)
Ohwww ^_^
0 0
Replying to jenna • Nov 6, 2018
Article New streaming service for Cdramas to come in early 2019!
That's like in 2-3 months so... :'Ddd
Right ..... It's will be have eng sub too
2 0
Lara • Nov 5, 2018
Article New streaming service for Cdramas to come in early 2019!
But it's 2019 .... ????
2 0
Replying to Imoen • Nov 5, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend
Hi I saw eng sub for the first ep there : http://4udrama.com/videos/my-vampire-boyfriend-episode-1 But there is…
Do you have more webside where I can download drama. Please
0 0
Replying to Karin • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
Just completed. Cried a lot but... Love the story so far. Can't wait to watch Season 3 and 4. I wonder what…
Is there also season 3 and 4 too (ㆁωㆁ*)
0 2
Replying to Mexu2d • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
I need a Ya Long in my life
Right ... I wish too
0 0
Replying to Plushie • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
I basically stopped watching all the other dramas on my list just to binge this one. It was so much fun! I mean,…
Then what you say about last scene
0 0
Replying to MichalleChan • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
Entertaining. I want to watch season 2. Where I can??? I really like this drama.
Do you need link
0 0
Replying to TheraTD • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
Perfect ending!!!I don't understand those condemning Shifu, as he was no more creepy and clingy than the vampire.…
Most one selfish on that guy who was her master so selfish
1 0
On The Journey 2 • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
Last scene : on my gosh .... What bike's ... Gods rided bike a while fighting ..... Writing you are best I wish you will make more similar drama .... Last scene give me a shock also laughing I love it keep work hard cheer up I like this type surprised drama's a bit
0 0
Replying to shortpinkies • Nov 5, 2018
Title The Journey 2
How can the writers give an ending like this. That last scene.
When I see it last scene I am so shocked and laugh it
1 0
Replying to LiteD • Nov 5, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
I have to say, I think the humor is what made me stick around until the end! I was shocked at first when things…
Right maybe I feel a little I just started to watch but a first it's was crazy cool drama lol
1 0
Replying to Sammi • Nov 3, 2018
Review You're Beautiful
Honestly I'm not sure why but this show just rubbed me the wrong way.
I understand maybe you don't like on 3 or 4 episodes and last some also this story from dream drama nothing nowXD XD
0 0
Replying to Old_Anime_Lady • Nov 3, 2018
Article Ask MDL: And Now For Something Different
They are working on an app, it is relatively high on their "to-do" list. We are very happy that you love the site…
This website doesn't support emoji my Emojis Become question mark XD
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 3, 2018
Article MDL needs editors/writers! [Find out how to apply inside]
How about to give episodes link or upload full episodes in MDL I can do this ... But I don't how
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 3, 2018
Article MDL Facebook Page Hits 5k Likes!
Sorry I didn't Facebook because I only like this website ... I like this website so much it's help so so so help
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Nov 3, 2018
Article Ask MDL: And Now For Something Different
Hallo make this website a app .... And give a bit comfortable massaging place ???? I know I want to much although I don't give it yet any thing MDL to support .... I am sorry I can't effort yet to support because I am jobless yet ???? a still student ... When I can effort I do my best to support you... I love this MDL website it's help me alot
0 0
