News
On Ha Ji Won • Nov 8, 2018
Person Ha Ji Won
My gosh you are so amazing face love ya
1 0
Replying to Laura SK • Nov 8, 2018
Title Princess Agents
Season 2???????????
I am waiting too
2 0
On Princess Agents • Nov 8, 2018
Title Princess Agents
When season 2 will come
0 5
Replying to Drama4lover • Nov 8, 2018
Article [New Feature] Connect your MDL account to Facebook!
Very good idea but I don't show what I watch on Facebook. Lol all my contacts doesn't need to know I'am a drama…
I can understand your feeling honey
0 0
Replying to ElliShrax • Nov 8, 2018
Article [New Feature] Connect your MDL account to Facebook!
Great feature. Post to Google+ would be awesome too for those of us who use that more!
Right Google+ we all have ..... Seriously I don't have Facebook account haha
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 8, 2018
Article [New Feature] Connect your MDL account to Facebook!
But MDL you know because you I don't use Facebook also I don't have too hahaha .... I love MDL website
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 8, 2018
Article [New Feature] Connect your MDL account to Facebook!
I have a few requests please make MDL app also make actor/K-pop another feature there we can save our favorite actress or actor and get there drama updates ... Also make a bit comfortable massaging area .... And also please available to send emoji please those 3 request I have I know it's bit too much but try .. I love MDL we my full heart (≧▽≦)
0 0
bamboo_jade • Nov 8, 2018
Article The Eternal Love 2 - Initial thoughts
The eternal love season 1 was my favorite.. I want to know 1 think are xin and Cheng have baby prince ... What happen to that baby prince O:-)
4 0
On Khun Mae Suam Roy • Nov 7, 2018
Title Khun Mae Suam Roy
Thai land drama always forcing woman ... It's cool but always forcing give some respect to woman's too no fair I see thought
0 0
On Chen You Wei • Nov 7, 2018
Person Chen You Wei
He is cool and sweet how come he is not main male in any drama ... People eyes are blind
0 0
Replying to YangHeart • Nov 7, 2018
Person Chen You Wei
i hope i could see him as a male lead.. in Ancient time drama.. he deserve it...
He is so cute and sweet
1 0
Replying to Kan • Nov 7, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
I am also confused because there 2 mo liang also a future mo using mask it's give me more more and more interesting…
What he is really cool
0 0
Replying to Noy • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
It won't. It is a satisfying ending. My sister felt the same way and found the spoiler and it's satisfying to…
https://kisskh.at/profile/7384398/feeds/g5566FR
0 0
Replying to Kan • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
I am also confused because there 2 mo liang also a future mo using mask it's give me more more and more interesting…
Hahaha you who is that man that mo wears masks ... What is his name is there any drama that he is lead that so cutie pie (•ө•)♡
1 0
Replying to Noy • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
It won't. It is a satisfying ending. My sister felt the same way and found the spoiler and it's satisfying to…
Ohh I see =_= I thought see haha what is mean *spiler* I don't know what was that I just put it out my thoughts ... I am new here I don't know much about here feature means
0 0
Replying to Noy • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
It won't. It is a satisfying ending. My sister felt the same way and found the spoiler and it's satisfying to…
I think it's for special massage like giving link or something it's will show that massage is something important but there is so many people use this feature without reason ( well it's all my thought everyone don't take seriously I don't know what is spoiler
0 0
Replying to Pau • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
Is this drama worth the watch?
Watch on yourself honey I beat you will come back try to found more similar drama's ..... But this drama season 2 can be similar to another drama :'(
0 0
Replying to Reese • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
I feel so bad for Qu Xiao Tan she is so confused since there is two Mo Liang Cheng....
I am also confused because there 2 mo liang also a future mo using mask it's give me more more and more interesting ....
1 0
Replying to Reese • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
Am I the only one who likes season 2 more? Just a bit?
Hahaha same here dear
1 0
Replying to Lory_ • Nov 6, 2018
Title The Eternal Love Season 2
Episodes 9 and 10 subbed are in between us!!!!!!http://myasiantv.se/drama/the-eternal-love-2/episode-9/http://myasiantv.se/drama/the-eternal-love-2/episode-10/
Right I also get it on kissasian.sh just now
0 0
