News
Replying to reeeeee • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Girl of 0AM is cute and fluffy :)
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Ranko-chan • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
you have to watch Girl of 0am! It was great. Also Dream night was pretty cool
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Koreandramafeels • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
You guys should watch the webdrama called Aftermath!
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Aryael • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
For cheesy Korean romantic comedy, try Noble, My Love. An easy watch and definitely addictive.
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to VIP_GIRL • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where is "Dream Knight" in my opinion it should be in top 3 list
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to serena2001 • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
i loved to be continued it was cute however i am watching minho's drama and i just cant get into it even with…
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to radhz_dramalover • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Yayyy it's best Web drama I have ever seen
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Lola • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Seriously guys leave everything and watch Splash Splash Love. The best mind you the BEST webdrama EVER!
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to coolcancerian • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
I saw Noble my love & Splash splash love ...both r very very good ..I totally enjoyed watching them :)
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to AngelRu • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Exo next door
Dream knight
We broke up
Noble my love
High end crush
I love them so far :)
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 3
Replying to sol • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Dream Knight!!!!
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 2
Replying to Jayita Parashar • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
My best romance webdrama list : noble my love:***** high end crush:*** splash splash love:***** exo next door:****…
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Combo • Dec 1, 2018
Article Top 5 Web Dramas
Where can I watch webdrama
0 0
On Click Your Heart • Dec 1, 2018
Title Click Your Heart
Short drama's are always best
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 28, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
Thank you so much for
1 0
Replying to phoe-enix • Nov 28, 2018
Title The Untamed
This is a loose adaption of a BL novel. The drama itself won't have any romance for the 2 male leads, so there's…
I agree with you .....
0 0
Replying to yui • Nov 28, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
Honestly doubt they would be able to come up with a good plot for a season 2, everything tied up pretty well in…
I think next season will about there child's hehe
2 1
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 27, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
Please help me about last episode .... I want to watch
0 2
Replying to Kan • Nov 27, 2018
Article [New Feature] Connect your MDL account to Facebook!
Right Google+ we all have ..... Seriously I don't have Facebook account haha
I mean .... Today time no one use Google plus
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 25, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
Hey .... It's show nothing
0 4
