News
Replying to LuvK • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Everytime I want to watch a cdrama, it's never is subbed. This look like a fun drama.. :(
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
Replying to CheriLyn • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
The ending was a bit confusing...?
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
Replying to ClareWAN • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Main theme MV with English sub: https://youtu.be/PnmPTcnGwi8Do take note that it was only released after the end…
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
Replying to Kikka • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
I really want to watch this! Does anyone know where I can watch it subbed please?
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
Replying to Moon • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Their is no eng sub but i hope they sub it.
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
Replying to Anjaly • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Any updates on the subs..?
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
Replying to Danishfish • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Is anyone planning to sub this? :) I really wish I could watch it.
Have you found it please let me know
0 0
On The Story of Souls from Endless Books • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
Where to watch this drama
0 0
Replying to irilight • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
It is airing in a couple of weeks.Lets submit requests to Viki:https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/DramaFever…
I give request viki
2 0
Replying to fusukevin • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Story of Souls from Endless Books
link raw: http://fusudrama.com/the-story-of-souls-from-endless-books-ep-1/
It's not working
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 12, 2018
Title Beautiful Vampire
It's not working
Thank you so much i love you (≧▽≦)
1 6
Replying to The Female Chief of the Shadow's King • Dec 12, 2018
Title The Female Chief of the Shadow's King
Replying to deleted comment
Ahahah .... You know I download it this anime yesterday again ... And now I keep this series of anime to watch any time (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)
1 10
On Tofu Personified • Dec 12, 2018
Title Tofu Personified
My cute webdrama
0 0
Mokona • Dec 11, 2018
Article Ingot - The Cutest McGuffin Ever
I also don't know .... If you know now .... Let me know
1 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 11, 2018
Title Beautiful Vampire
Not available in my country (TT)
Right I did it already ... Thank you
1 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 11, 2018
Title Beautiful Vampire
It's not working
Thanks for this ... Can you give some websites where I can watch or download drama
1 8
Replying to irilight • Dec 10, 2018
Title Beautiful Vampire
This movie is now available on Vikihttps://www.viki.com/movies/36334c-beautiful-vampire
Not available in my country (TT)
0 0
Replying to gangnambeauty • Dec 10, 2018
Title Beautiful Vampire
This movie is weird but also cute english subbed HD here: https://www.sakuraseoul.com/movies/beautiful-vampire
It's not working
0 10
On Beautiful Vampire • Dec 10, 2018
Title Beautiful Vampire
Which is watching right now let watch together
1 0
Synchonicity • Dec 10, 2018
Review Sweet Boy
Oh mg ....... What a cover pic . ( Lolol. I am girl ) nowadays I am now comfortable with alike girl ( sexy pic ) but now boys with boys OMG ( I know about all things ) but whatever ( right now after see this pic I am laughing smile blushing also feel a bit shameless ) I don't know what I am thinking I will watch this too
1 0
