News
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 25, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
Thanks ya
0 0
On Sun Yi Han • Nov 25, 2018
Person Sun Yi Han
She is kinda child look
4 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 25, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
I also don't finded last episode where can I get last episode
0 7
Replying to phoe-enix • Nov 24, 2018
Title The Untamed
This is a loose adaption of a BL novel. The drama itself won't have any romance for the 2 male leads, so there's…
Right ya .......
0 0
Replying to phoe-enix • Nov 23, 2018
Title The Untamed
This is a loose adaption of a BL novel. The drama itself won't have any romance for the 2 male leads, so there's…
Hahahha ..... Thank for conforming me .... ^_^
0 0
Replying to phoe-enix • Nov 22, 2018
Title The Untamed
This is a loose adaption of a BL novel. The drama itself won't have any romance for the 2 male leads, so there's…
(TT) it feels so sad ..... Xiao zhan is doing BL drama ..... ToT
0 0
Replying to mengosteen • Nov 22, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao
It has 4.7/10 on Douban, so compared to this 8.8 is extremely high
And .... Please give me your all website name
0 0
Replying to phoe-enix • Nov 22, 2018
Title The Untamed
This is a loose adaption of a BL novel. The drama itself won't have any romance for the 2 male leads, so there's…
=_= I can't understand what you are feeling
0 0
Replying to Mimi • Nov 21, 2018
Title Princess Agents
I'm hoping for a S2 too but idt there will be one since I read somewhere before that Zanilla the fl clashed with…
I hope too
1 0
On Leo Liang • Nov 20, 2018
Person Leo Liang
You are really in fu yao drama ..... I most time wait to see .(≧▽≦)♡
2 0
On Million Dollar Crocodile • Nov 20, 2018
Title Million Dollar Crocodile
This drama is so fun
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 19, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
Ohhhu
0 0
On Autumn's Concerto • Nov 19, 2018
Title Autumn's Concerto
This drama quietly boring and sad .... (~O~)→_→
0 0
Replying to phoe-enix • Nov 19, 2018
Title The Untamed
This is a loose adaption of a BL novel. The drama itself won't have any romance for the 2 male leads, so there's…
What what what Xiao zhan also ... 1 lead male .... He and bromance ..... (TT)(TT)
0 0
Replying to XaraOrt • Nov 19, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
me too i can't add it to the complete list weird..
I think whom add it this drama he/she no longer fixed this
0 11
On The Untamed • Nov 18, 2018
Title The Untamed
Is this BL drama ...... What everyone saying I don't understand ...... (TT)(TT)
0 0
Replying to pikajun • Nov 18, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Yes... If you're a fan of the otp! :)
Lol gosh
0 0
Replying to Kan • Nov 16, 2018
Title After School: Lucky or Not Season 2
Not working
I hardly see it only one Taiwan drama on your list .... Well I also like jdrama not much but I like them
0 0
Replying to Kan • Nov 16, 2018
Title After School: Lucky or Not Season 2
Not working
Seem like your watching is really interesting I am going to follow your list ^_^^_^
0 2
Replying to Kan • Nov 16, 2018
Title After School: Lucky or Not Season 2
Not working
Thank you dear
0 4
