News
Replying to The Female Chief of the Shadow's King • Dec 9, 2018
Title The Female Chief of the Shadow's King
Replying to deleted comment
You like maid sama anime my favorite it's
3 12
Replying to luna • Dec 9, 2018
Title Demon Presidents Contract Lover
Where can I watch this?
YouTube
0 0
Replying to Geanina • Dec 8, 2018
Title Tori Girl
TEASER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M4_QDvLCuM http://torigirl-movie.com/ http://eiga.com/movie/85052/
Thank you so much
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 4, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Kissasian mean kissasian.sh website
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 4, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Kissasian mean Kissasian.sh website
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 3, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Well I want watch to be continue
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 3, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Any webdrama ..... I have watched yet 2 or 4 webdrama and I like it so much ...... Please give all app , browser, website name that use to watch drama ..... ♡(ӦvӦ。)
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 3, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Which kissasian Website please give me link
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 3, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
YouTube don't have full episodes please
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 3, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Please give me those websites link
0 1
Replying to Kan • Dec 2, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
I know I just asking .... Is there any another place to watch drama
0 0
Replying to Kan • Dec 2, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Where can I watch webdrama please
Which kissasian website
0 0
Replying to DBSK • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
I want to give Sweet Temptation a go because of the male leads (+ Eun Jung is a decent actress), though I hardly…
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to biniBningPunkista • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
I've watched 2 of your recommendations: EXO next door - I loved and squealed for the inner fan girl/fan-fic writer…
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Azzuritis • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Exo Next Door was so funny! While the female lead could be bit annoying, it was 100% worth it.
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Monsterz • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Interesting!I sould give few a try! I started watching web dramas only recently. Btw here are two others from…
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to IgorSanches • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Isn't Noble My Love also a webdrama?
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Sanure • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
I was actually really disappointed with I Order You especially since I liked the first couple of episodes. The…
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to Nijura • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
Noble, My Love was pretty good as well
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
Replying to prettytin • Dec 1, 2018
Article Webdramas of 2015
you should watch Noble, My Love
Where can I watch webdrama please
0 0
