News
SeRose • Nov 3, 2018
Article MDL Writers Wanted! Yes, you... We want YOU.
What to do
0 0
On Cinderella Chef • Nov 3, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
I am starting to watch from today I hope this drama will be good ????
1 0
Replying to Salty_bae • Nov 3, 2018
Article [Newest Feature] Recommendations based on your Watchlist
MDL is lately implementing so many new cool things! thank you guys for your hard work!
Seriously this feature is helpful
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Nov 3, 2018
Article [Newest Feature] Recommendations based on your Watchlist
Seriously I am really love in this feature..... I am just going to crazy 2 day ago what to watch ... Then need update personalized recommendations .. it's suggest me Cinderella chef to watch now I am so happy
2 0
On Forever Love • Nov 3, 2018
Title Forever Love
Where I watch this in English subtitles please
1 1
Sammi • Nov 3, 2018
Review You're Beautiful
Why this drama is so good
0 0
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Nov 1, 2018
Article The Little Mermaid Is Hiding In Dramaland
My favorite drama definitely watch it!
Thank you for advice dear friend
2 0
On Yoon So Hui • Nov 1, 2018
Person Yoon So Hui
She is so beautiful, unique charming ????????
3 0
On Nam Joo Hyuk • Nov 1, 2018
Person Nam Joo Hyuk
Believe me you are my only one and last favorite oppa
2 0
Mokona • Nov 1, 2018
Article The Little Mermaid Is Hiding In Dramaland
I have not watched yet gu family book
1 0
Replying to Kan • Oct 29, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
Do you have more this type channel's please give me
Thanks ya love you friend ..... I love it
1 0
Replying to Marchesa • Oct 29, 2018
Title An Oriental Odyssey
Subbed episodes on YouTube https://youtu.be/6vsAgLaHqTA
Do you have more this type channel's please give me
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Oct 26, 2018
Article DramaFever Shuts Down After 9 Years!
Although I don't use dramafever but I most drama watching friend use this why this is happening
1 0
On My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story • Oct 19, 2018
Title My Vampire Boyfriend's Extreme Night Story
Why i complete it this drama then why I can't put this on complete list
0 14
Replying to GiaGia • Oct 19, 2018
Title Go Princess, Go!
I don’t understand why in the world I decided to watch this drama.
Hahahaha ...... It's sometime feel lesbian sometime gay ..... ( Sorry for those word .... ) But are not it's same as me you feel ????????
0 0
On Go Princess, Go! • Oct 19, 2018
Title Go Princess, Go!
This drama is totally badass ???????? and girl .... It's sometime feel like lesbian ...... I can't watch with some one .....
0 0
On Fake Phoenixes • Oct 19, 2018
Title Fake Phoenixes
I have all episodes ???? but no sub ????
0 10
Replying to Malika • Sep 8, 2018
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
me for sure
Welcome new friend
0 0
Replying to Malika • Sep 8, 2018
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
me for sure
Welcome new friend
1 0
Replying to Malika • Sep 7, 2018
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2
me for sure
https://youtu.be/addme/WqYrEnr9KOnnQu-YeZgflAAOGyqing
1 0
