Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Washington, DC USA
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Birthday: May 09
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to ChaosCoordinator • Aug 8, 2024
Title Love in a Dream Spoiler
What is up with these short dramas having endings like this?? It is bad enough that we are getting almost nothing…
haha I thought recovered from another one with a WTF ending but this just ripped that bandage off. Now i'm salty about two not one hanging drama. But at least with this one i can assume he died. The other one was as if there was a whole part ripped out. like oh S2. haha
4 0
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Jul 30, 2024
Title Snowfall Spoiler
I'm binge watching the eps out, now starting ep 3. the plot is quite interesting, never seen something like this…
since you're three eps in this isn't a spoiler for you, but the three families and their abilities/vices(side effects) has a feel of the family's in the mystic nine. So the second i started watching the first ep i was like yes this is great story potential.
1 0
On As Long as We Both Shall Live • Jul 29, 2024
i really enjoyed this movie and actually loved it far more than the animated drama of the same story (which aired on Netflix). I normally don't prefer watching live actions after I have seen an animated version and definitely not a live action movie versus an animated drama. But wow i was really really excited just minutes into this that I would love it. It did not disappoint either.
8 1
Replying to Merryj • Jul 12, 2024
Title The Missing Snowflakes Spoiler
it was great until the end. Maybe there will be a 2nd one.
Right?! i was half asleep when i saw that ending i woke up with a strong WTH kinda ending is that. talk about total tragedy from start to finish. Definitely could have a part 2 but just don't see that happening.
2 0
On Exhuma • May 21, 2024
Title Exhuma
just finished watching this with a friend. We both, Western viewers, loved it and the friend isn't even an Asian movie/drama watcher. I was surprised to see so many people I know from other dramas in it, but I mainly really loved the mystery and the spiritual elements to the movie.
6 0
On Novoland • May 8, 2024
Title Novoland
definitely a Novoland. I enjoyed it and the mystery was solid.
0 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 25, 2024
I really enjoyed this drama and so many hugs and kisses to the actors, writers, and crew. this was definitely a drama i had not been expecting and it exceeded amazing.
5 0
Replying to Erin • Apr 10, 2024
Title In Blossom Spoiler
So kind of really annoyed at the second male lead he hears a female lead has been framed for murder instead of…
2ndL, Ajiang, had some growth but I also know when people in costumes decide to get vengence for a parent they normally do not care to survive in the long run. I think he had decided on his path but hadn't yet completely falling in love to stop his revenge. Now the other side to this is it was hard to get to who was the real lead behind the scenes as we know from the very end. We also know everyone who got close to a clue, where they actually had to go into the vipers den, was ultimately killed. So him going in, I think he knew at the time they were agreeing to drink again after it was all over, that he was going on a suicide run. So it seemed like he was acting on his own, but I think him getting close and his methods were more what it needed to take down #2.
2 10
Replying to resademilo • Jan 13, 2024
Title The Ghost Town Spoiler
Story worked out. but I'm torn . . .
I feel like they could have let Gu Y. live and the tragedy at the end was just a space filler. He would have gotten over girl and it would have been nice to see him happy and hanging out with them as a third wheel haha
0 0
Replying to resademilo • Jan 9, 2024
I really loved this drama especially for a time travel story.
Time travel stories usually irritate me to the point I avoid most, because there is something lost in the past that usually is not regained in the present outside of alternative lives. I liked this one because the past Tae Ha lived long enough to have happiness with PYW and passed allowing her to mourn him properly then return to the Tae Ha she loved. It was annoying that the guy went after her still to make her fall into the water, but she still did it willingly. I feel like they could have just let her go off the cliff willingly without the guy chasing her. But I was ok with how they worked it since it would also defeat the efforts she made against wrongfully making loyal wives. Still the annoying part was he went after her versus Minister Kang. so feel like the Kang Grandpa did not get his just punishment in the past.

Out side of that, I loved the story and the past life wrap up was well done for me.
0 0
On The Mutations • Jan 7, 2024
Ep 12: i have fully enjoyed this drama. It's worth more than the 7.8 but i think that's because people miss the enjoyment of the tale and get caught up on things outside of it. I'm very happy with the outcome and conclusion. Also proud of the casts' performances. They all did magnificent. Yes I'm Fan-Grannying!
1 0
Replying to resademilo • Jan 5, 2024
Title The Mutations Spoiler
Ep. 10 wow. i am really loving this show.
when I was young (over 30 years ago) i lived watching creature features. It was a big genre back then. I love how they put so much work in the detail of the monsters. the skin and their movements. I'm thinking they might have even used some techniques more than just cgi like robotic figures. just loving this show. gives me happy memory feels. Also love that one of my favorite actors is leading in this. It's definitely worthy of him.
1 1
Replying to Mich • Jan 5, 2024
Title The Mutations Spoiler
Can someone please tell me who it is at the end of Ep 9? Am I supposed to who it is?
The hooded guy talking to cult leader is the commander of the military encampment and also the one who had the Eunuch locked up since he (the commander) is already infected.
1 1
Replying to northriver • Jan 4, 2024
Title Love Song for Illusion Spoiler
Im confused with this too. The dark smoke like entity that attacked the young crown prince isn't that evil spirit?I…
i think one could also say during that time period a person suffering dissociative identity disorder would believe they were possessed and also people around them would definitely think so because it's not a condition that was medically known then. it also would not be so far fetched to see the smoke as part of a delusion ML experiences as his personality shifts.
7 1
Replying to JulyMoon • Jan 1, 2024
I still consider Luo Fusheng as one of my favorite characters too. My most loved characters by Yilong are Shen…
Amazingly some how I still have Guardian sitting on my plan to watch list. I think when it came out I was focused on some other shows and eventually I started hoping for the right time (and feel) to give it a good watch. I know I will like it so maybe I will watch it this year. (New Year's resolution hit list)
1 1
JulyMoon • Dec 31, 2023
Luo Fusheng is one of my most loved characters from the countless dramas I have watched. I loved him in other works but I think I first recognized him in the Story of Ming Lan (because i've watched it 5+ times haha). But watching him in the Mystic Nine series: Reunion was great. I think he's my favorite Wu Xie of all.
1 3