K-Drama
KimWanHee • Jan 12, 2022
Article A Guide to the Grave Robbers' Chronicles (2nd Edition)
Thank you for the 2nd edition. Just as great as the first. Now we just need more dramas to get a 3rd edition! -hopeful grin-
3 1
KimWanHee • Jan 12, 2022
Article A Guide to the Grave Robbers Chronicles
Thank you Thank you for this guide. It was great and my only regret is that I didn't come across it before I started watching the dramas (out of chronological order) *sadface*
1 0
On Twice Blooms the Flower • Jan 10, 2022
Title Twice Blooms the Flower
I just gotta say, wow that ending. WTH
0 0
JulyMoon • Jan 4, 2022
Article An Ultra Fan Guide to Zhu Yi Long
I adore Zhu Yilong. My first experience watching him was as second male lead in the Story of MingLan. Then I also watched Granting You a Dream Like Life as well as enjoyed Reunion: The Sound of the Providence 1 & 2.
3 0
On Bulgasal: Immortal Souls • Jan 1, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls
Ep 5. Lee Joon was looking ultra fine in that suit.
4 0
Replying to Ultraviolet • Dec 23, 2021
Title I Am the Years You Are the Stars
Today's episodes got me frustated😭, but the ending 👌😂😂😂.
I totally agree frustrating but that ending was priceless
1 0
On Let Me Be Your Knight • Nov 21, 2021
Title Let Me Be Your Knight
I'm totally here for the music
10 0
1