K-Drama
On Ballerina • Dec 10, 2023
Title Ballerina Spoiler
watched it with a friend and we both really loved it more for the pure glee of seeing her use the flame thrower! haha
3 0
Replying to resademilo • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
I think i pretty much focused on ShiOh-Namsoon moments. I would probably even rewatch if there was an edited version…
yeah i was depressed already today and wanted to see a happy ending. i just randomly watched because BWS was ML had no clue it would go that way.
0 1
Replying to resademilo • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I think i pretty much focused on ShiOh-Namsoon moments. I would probably even rewatch if there was an edited version…
I tend to look at it as while he is the ML was OngSW it was a situation of the story that built up the bad guy more than the ML. So I will probably just go try to find something where OSW has a better written role. Just like I went hoping for a happy ML role for BWS. Maybe in years to come for both of them.
1 3
Replying to resademilo • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
I think i pretty much focused on ShiOh-Namsoon moments. I would probably even rewatch if there was an edited version…
interesting enough both OngSW and BWS are in 21st Century Girl. I watched the movie today in hopes of a happy ending for BWS but sadly that didn't happen even though he was ML. OSW was his little brother only grown up.
1 0
Replying to Minny Me.11 • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
I cannot accept that ending for ryu si oh 😭😭😭 besides they have more chemitry than fl and ml.
i really wanted a better ending for him but just how things were from the start he was doomed. He did love FL. And she in some ways cared about him, but he killed innocent people even if he did get a totally horrible upbringing. So the one good thing for him was that his friend did not kill him but let him do it himself. That was a good way to go out. If he survived, Pavel would have just kept after him until he was dead. but I know, i'm my resa make it up as we go land, Namsoon goes back to Mongolia prairie, marries both Shi-Oh and 2ndML and they spend the rest of their happy days raising sheep, horses, and baby Strong girls! (while fighting off Pavel's attempts on Shi-Oh's life).
0 0
Replying to Aki • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
7.6 rating... that’s too highCOM’ON GUYS LET MAKE THIS RATING DROP HARDER
I think most of the 7.6 is attributed to BWS role as Shi-Oh. Everything else i just was not attached to at all. But I feel bad rating it down below 7.5 because then it takes away from BWS acting performance which I enjoyed.
1 1
Replying to queenofuniverse • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
JUSTICE FOR MY HUSBAND (I’m so glad I only watched from tiktok clips 😭😭)
I think i pretty much focused on ShiOh-Namsoon moments. I would probably even rewatch if there was an edited version with only their scenes. :P
0 6
Replying to dedetex • Nov 27, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon Spoiler
The ML needed to be played by an actor who had a stronger presence on screen. 2nd lead just outshined the ML so…
regarding Namsoon's choice in man she ended up with I would say we could look at her grandmom's first choice hubby and her mother's choice that is her dad. Grand dad was a loser. Dad was good but just stupid in things like taking his daughter out to the desert of mongolia and not recognizing sooner something was very wrong with his son. I think it is intentional that the Strong Women had a flaw in picking subpar guys. But each generation it seems they improved on the choice. So while ML was way more outshined by Shi Oh, he fit more with Namsoon who would do better with a lower key guy. Also while i loved Shi Oh way more than ml, He was too dark for her to ever end up with. She cared about him but he was ill fated long before she showed up in his life. I definitely saw this as more a girl power drama so It doesn't surprise me that they made Namsoon's choice not so out of the ball park cool.
0 0
Lily Alice • Nov 14, 2023
Article Byeon Woo Seok's Dark Charisma Depicted in the New Stills of "Strong Girl Kang Namsoon"
I think he brings a lot to the villain role because it's not always we want a good ending for the bad guy but i know for me I just feel for him.
4 1
Replying to shadowdreamer • Nov 12, 2023
Title Weaving a Tale of Love Season 2
It is currently available only in mainland China, no other regions or countries. I think it may have something…
i suspect the same. When i see only Mainland China Youku airing it I hope it will be only a week or so behind but now i'm also suspecting we will have to wait and see. If i didn't have other dramas in English subs to watch then I would consider suffering RAW episodes but I'm not desperate enough currently. So I will just be patient.
0 0
Replying to resademilo • Nov 4, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
I could be wrong but the way I understood things as of the end of episode 2, is that in the past ML caught FL…
like yane suggested, he was watching in spirit mode so she knows. but doesn't change him being a salty ghost. hehe
1 0
Replying to bubblelou • Nov 3, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
2nd episode was better than the first ! but i want them to explain how come there's the same incarnation of her…
I could be wrong but the way I understood things as of the end of episode 2, is that in the past ML caught FL in her first attempt on his life (when she was in assassin black gear) and he gave her the option to try and kill him at that time or to be a servant girl and try later in life to kill him. They fell in love and he assumed she wouldn't try to kill him anymore because they were in love but she did kill him (to avenge her family) then killed herself. So don't think she tricked him just him assuming their love would out weigh the fact he killed her family.
1 4
Replying to Kangni Xiao • Oct 30, 2023
Title Romance on the Farm Spoiler
1. One-side third wheel, but he's kind and reasonable. FL only sees him as a friend lol2. The leads realize their…
i saw it on the website after I purchased express on phone app, so I am not sure if it is available to all website subscribers or only if you get express (last few episodes) unlocked early.
0 0
Replying to Kangni Xiao • Oct 28, 2023
Title Romance on the Farm Spoiler
1. One-side third wheel, but he's kind and reasonable. FL only sees him as a friend lol2. The leads realize their…
The special episode actually shows that ML is also a real person so it wraps it up nicely that there is hope for them in real life.
1 3
Replying to ElBee • Dec 12, 2022
Title Delightfully Deceitful
You Are My Spring reunion?
first thought I had also
2 0
On The House of the Fairy Fox • Jan 27, 2022
Title The House of the Fairy Fox
I was really interested in this story but the English subs stopped appearing starting at ep 8 so I put it on hold and left a support ticket with Iqiyi.
1 0
On The Trust • Jan 23, 2022
Title The Trust
I loved the animated version so I am really looking forward to this.
1 0
On My Sweet Assassin • Jan 22, 2022
Title My Sweet Assassin
This brings to mind the Hollywood movie, the Long Kiss Goodnight. Some details are different but still similar. It was a great movie so I'm interested to check this out if an english sub version becomes available .
4 0
On Because of Love • Jan 22, 2022
Title Because of Love
Episode 14 so far my favorite. I gotta give Li Xiao Ran proper respect for being able to beautifully pull off the Blank/FU face all in one go. Classic! I love her.
4 1
Replying to ShaashaS • Jan 17, 2022
Title Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities
Anyway to watch all eps with engsub without Croton vip?
FYI Currently even with Croton VIP you don't get Eng subs for all the available eps. They are only English subs for two eps per day (i.e., yesterday only eps 1-2 had English subs and today it's up to Ep 4).
1 0
1