News
Replying to Chloe or Sam or Sophia o • Aug 7, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Imma die, that's it That's my thought
Take me with u 😀
1 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Don’t worry! Episodes 23-24 & 27-28 Will be full of YaoJing scenes💗💕💖
Alright...i got it 😭😭
0 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Don’t worry! Episodes 23-24 & 27-28 Will be full of YaoJing scenes💗💕💖
Omg i can't wait already 😭😭
0 0
Replying to Susuwatari789 • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever Spoiler
Don’t worry! Episodes 23-24 & 27-28 Will be full of YaoJing scenes💗💕💖
Is 'IT' negative or positive ?
0 2
Replying to Soryuu Aya Brea • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I want to vote 10 but i cant as i need to finish the drama as i never vote when it is airing, but regardless for…
💯💯 yess
1 0
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
The last paragraph that you've typed out proves that the writers are indeed brilliant in writing proper and logical…
Haha you're absolutely right.
1 0
Replying to Thuc Duyen • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Haha, I hope they will release the second season soon after ep 39.
IKR. The wait would be even more torturing. But according to the new rules they aren't supposed to release a second season immediately after the first 😭😭.
0 0
Replying to NIF lover • Aug 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Hi I'm from here too
Hellooooo
1 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 5, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
It's 1am here in India and all I can think about is LYF 😭. No sleep ,just LYF...
10 4
Replying to bluefoxx • Aug 5, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Finally finished all the episodes. The writers are brilliant. I love how they made all the characters flawed but…
The last paragraph that you've typed out proves that the writers are indeed brilliant in writing proper and logical characters and not making them jealous of each other .
3 4
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 5, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I just want to live in this drama forever 🌸
Same ... Even if it means angst 😭😭
3 1
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Lol it's indeed the best xianxia drama in 2023 so far. But it would be unfair to compare with other costume genres…
I only hope other upcoming dramas keep up with the standard ,not comparing . We have to wait and see how they do 😭. IQIYI has been progressing slowly this year because of their issues with releasing dramas so i hope they sort it out soon .
0 1
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
🤣🤣🤣. That means 5x the heartbreak
True that 😂.
3 0
On Lost You Forever • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I feel like I have 5 imaginary boyfriends watching this drama . I'm afraid I'll remain a bachelor all my life 😭. This is just a drama I know but the characters have some beautiful human traits in them that i love so much . Even XL for that matter ❤️ 😭.
11 2
Replying to ajoke • Aug 4, 2023
Title Destined
this is another angle!and tbh emergency strengths happens irlyou do things you have never done before
Exactly.
1 0
Replying to BubbleNSqueak • Aug 4, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Thanks 😊
You're welcome 🤗
0 0
Replying to kaka • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
"The world is too vast, it took me so long to meet you."" Since I met you, I realized what I learned before is…
Who says this ??!! How come I missed it 😭😭 I think I have to rewatch the eps to not miss anything .
1 2
On Lost You Forever • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Lost you forever has raised the bar for a costume drama so much that i don't even feel like watching any other drama atm . Not even korean historical dramas . This is the drama of the year for me . Story of kunning palace and my journey to you have to keep up with the level once they release for IQIYI to do well . These two dramas also have complex plots so I'm expecting them to do well ... But even so I don't think they can easily beat these actors for me . Nevertheless I'll still wait and see .
14 3
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
This drama makes me feel so out of this world that I often daydream about it . It feels so unreal yet real .
I'll have to start reading the novel from tomorrow. Will surely listen to the osts while reading . Thank u 😊😊
0 0
Replying to vaishali r • Aug 4, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
Passionate one night stand can be possible even during summer holidays . 1+1 offer . 🌴+🔥=🥵
😂😂😂 for sure !!
1 0