Dude has a penchant for getting stabbed by the wife. Doesn't tell her the whole story. Wife just believes the…
This is the kind of story I hate . Literally worse to the core . Some stupid writers still have guts to write such plots . I hope they develop a brain soon, or else more disasters will happen in the future. My head literally started paining right after watching ep 1 itself . Girl literally poisons her fiance in front of so many people and none of them stop it . I mean....i get it that she hates him for what he did to her family but creating a drama out of it in front of many people is the worst ever .The people surrounding them don't do anything to stop her from poisoning him by kissing him 😫 😩. They watch the drama happening in front of their eyes as if it's so entertaining. Don't even get me started on other shits happening in this drama . It'll only give me more headache .
yes but here his character writing is better even his acting skill improved a lot .
I agree 💯💯. Also he looks way better here than in TTEOTM . He's not white washed here and looks more natural. Even his costumes are more beautiful here .
For those who are bored and don't have any dramas to watch do give 'An ancient love song' ,'A familiar stranger', and 'butterflied lover' a try, you guys might like it. They're all short series worth watching if you haven't watched them yet.
Youku has now announced a new set of dramas coming in the next few days including the anticipated Princess and…
I think they're planning to let youku and tencent steal the limelight for a while before they take their place . They're pretty overconfident because they have such big budget dramas with good production quality so they know that even if one drama does well they'll be on top again . Can't deny that they're good at that . Even if they lose viewers/subscribers for a while they'll gain them back.
They've removed the date in douban 😭. I didn't expect such a bad behaviour from IQIYI this year. Why can't they release the drama on the said date,what other work do they have then doing their job properly !
I feel like:Before Eastern Capitol: 10/10! No notes! Love it all. After that: - the writing got pretty messy-…
I second your thoughts . Before eastern capital was a 10/10 for me as well and right after that the plot didn't interest me to watch further . I just missed the hate to love interactions at the first half , till ep 12 i guess ... Of course that also includes Gjs's long hair and pony tail. The amount of feels their wedding gave at first couldn't be compared to what was shown towards the end . It almost felt like the scriptwriter changed .. everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and this is just mine ,no offense .
I feel like:Before Eastern Capitol: 10/10! No notes! Love it all. After that: - the writing got pretty messy-…
I second your thoughts . Before eastern capital was a 10/10 for me as well and right after that the plot didn't interest me to watch further . I just missed the hate to love interactions at the first half , till ep 12 i guess ... Of course that also includes Gjs's long hair and pony tail. The amount of feels their wedding gave at first couldn't be compared to what was shown towards the end . It almost felt like the scriptwriter changed .. everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and this is just mine ,no offense .
I didn't expect such a bad behaviour from IQIYI this year. Why can't they release the drama on the said date,what other work do they have then doing their job properly !