News
Replying to MadelineMaureen • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
The most obvious would be Zhuang Ming(Prime minister's nephew), but I fee like the philandering friend of ML aka…
In my opinion, the second prince, Feng Cheng Yang, is hiding behind the mask.
0 0
Replying to Salwa Nice • Oct 3, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
This doctor girl's affection towards FL doesn’t seem normal to me,It's kinda unbelievable 😅
I also think so. She's afraid of the prince because she saw him killing people covered in blood, but she forgot the circumstances under which she found Fu Yixiao in the forest.
3 0
Replying to jarah • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
The actor puts his whole heart and skills into filming the drama. He doesn't skip scenes, there are no passages…
Selective deafness when listening to conversations and statements is a fashionable trend today.
7 1
Replying to Rachel • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Hey guys, this is not drama related (you can ignore this), but I feel unfair for Cheng Yi that I wanted to share…
The actor puts his whole heart and skills into filming the drama. He doesn't skip scenes, there are no passages that he would slack off. As a spectator, I respect his work, and so it is natural for me to watch the drama with respect for the all actors, the crew, the production, and the entire team involved. Everyone wants their work to be recognized. That's why I don't understand the wave of criticism and slander.
8 7
Replying to Daidohi • May 14, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
How sad to see that yesterday it had a rating of 8.5 and today it fell to 8.1
I agree, the drama deserves a better rating.
2 1
Badass Bunny • Mar 23, 2024
Article LinkedIn: The Jobs of Dramaland
I miss an interpreter, translator, cleaning and organizing (Move to heaven), spy :) Thanks for the interesting article. Nice work.
4 2
Replying to Tae Ho • Apr 19, 2021
List Romantic K-Dramas That Make You Feel Single AF
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dictionary.cambridge.org/amp/english/af
Thanks :)
1 0
Tae Ho • Apr 19, 2021
List Romantic K-Dramas That Make You Feel Single AF
AF means... ?
0 2
Dojemi10 • Mar 27, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
Koreans are now hurting themselves, they lynch own people in front of the whole world. History will not be rewritten by denying the historical influence of the strong neighboring empires. We all have a piece of shared history with our neighbors. Whether we like it or not. I feel sorry for them.
17 1
Replying to lovecolin • Mar 25, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
This is so stupid!! Ever heard of 'Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter?" Korea? Its Fiction and I cant get over the…
Exactly. And what about the Romanians and their Count Dracula.
4 0
Replying to Sunset • Mar 25, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
shouldn't they have noticed these things before they wasted their time and money making the drama??
Do you think they didn't do this? In my opinion, there is something else behind ...
5 0
Replying to Fairytwister • Mar 25, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
On Twitter, there are are K-Drama's accounts doing translations for Korean comments in the comment's sections…
This behavior is scary, I thought it only happened in dramas.
1 0
Dojemi10 • Mar 25, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
I feel sorry for all the people who worked on it. It's terribly demotivating. We foreign viewers do not intend to disparage the history of Korea. We are able to distinguish the line between fun and facts.
3 0
Dojemi10 • Mar 25, 2021
Article SBS drama "Joseon Exorcist" has been cancelled due to controversy!
Jesus! Don't push things to extremes. It's a fantasy genre, not a history textbook...
22 0
Red Raven • Jul 14, 2020
List 2020: Best K-Dramas Of The Year!
Born Again, absolutely. Underestimated drama
1 0
Divya Bajpai • Jul 14, 2020
List A Drama You Have Watched More than 2 Times!
There is so many amazing dramas, I have no time to watch any repetitively. But... maybe... in future... Fated to Love You and Mr. Sunshine.
0 0
Divya Bajpai • Jul 7, 2020
List Actor You Wanna Meet Before Dying~!!
I can not die :D Too much actors to meet before dying, hahaha!
1 0
Silent • May 21, 2020
Article Late Spring / Summer Korean Dramas 2020
Well done! Thanks
1 0
