Editorials
On Mother • Dec 24, 2020
Title Mother
I can't tell if the mother from 'Nobody Knows' is worse or this one. At least the mother in 'Nobody Knows' pretended to care about her children.
2 1
On Legal High • Dec 23, 2020
Title Legal High
Few dramas are as well written as Legal High, the drama satires the realities of modern Japanese society by pairing the idealistic and righteous Mayuzumi with the loud and pragmatic Komikado. This drama is creative and absurd but it never loses touch with reality. Masato Sakai is an acting genius and Gakki plays off him so well, the supporting cast is full of memorable characters like Ranmaru and Hattori-san. If you want to watch a jdrama that does what jdramas do best, then look no further than Legal High.
7 2
Replying to Hafsuh • Dec 19, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
I already have suggestions for more dramas we can watch hehe and yesss it's so much fun watching with everyone.…
Lol I'm already excited, LDH boys are really something else >.>
1 0
Replying to Hafsuh • Dec 19, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
I already have suggestions for more dramas we can watch hehe and yesss it's so much fun watching with everyone.…
The entire series is on netflix. The 1st season is compiled into a movie called 'Road to High&low' and the 2nd season is called 'High&low the movie'.
1 1
Replying to Hafsuh • Dec 19, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
I already have suggestions for more dramas we can watch hehe and yesss it's so much fun watching with everyone.…
Duuuude high&low isn't your typical action drama, #1 imagine a drama full of Machida Keita looking dudes and #2 imagine entire gangs with bromance plus it's just 21 mins per ep. I would really recommend watching High&Low.
1 6
Replying to einepriseglitzer • Dec 19, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
ooh, I love extra information like this! I was actually looking at the soundtrack. I wonder if now all songs are…
Ah I don't know if the soundtrack is online, I don't know if netflix generally releases soundtracks. I found the whole main theme on youtube though. Just search alice in borderland OST on youtube.
0 2
Replying to einepriseglitzer • Dec 19, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
Thank you all for joining our episodes 4-6 watch party! Everyone was so sweet and understanding. I appreciate…
I already have suggestions for more dramas we can watch hehe and yesss it's so much fun watching with everyone. Thanks for being such a great host and organsising everything <3
1 11
On Alice in Borderland • Dec 19, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
Would just like to point out this show's soundtrack is part of what makes this show so haunting and intense and the composer is none other than Yamada Yutaka. He's known for working on the Tokyo Ghoul anime which one of the best anime soundtracks out there.
10 4
On Neko • Dec 18, 2020
Title Neko Spoiler
Ep 3 never happened, wtf was that.
2 1
Replying to Coriander • Dec 17, 2020
Title Hotaru no Hikari
I think it's really about the perfect image that everyone has of her at work and how she's the complete opposite…
Haha yeah I'm noticing that and Mukai Osamu is a much better 2nd ML! I like how mature this drama is.
0 1
Replying to Coriander • Dec 17, 2020
Title Hotaru no Hikari
I think it's really about the perfect image that everyone has of her at work and how she's the complete opposite…
Haha yeah I'm watching the 2nd season now and I like it more. Have you seen the second season?
0 3
Replying to Coriander • Dec 17, 2020
Title Hotaru no Hikari
I think it's really about the perfect image that everyone has of her at work and how she's the complete opposite…
That's true but she's just being a normal person. The Japanese are so obsessed with keeping up appearances lol.
0 5
Replying to breadjiwoong • Dec 11, 2020
Title Alice in Borderland
Just finished ep 1 and I liked it a lot, but Netflix warnings say "sex" and "sexual content". Just want to ask…
I wouldn't recommend to watch this with your parents lol, there's a lot of gore and there are some sex scenes with nudity.
0 1
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Dec 9, 2020
Title Takeuchi Ryoma no Satsukyu
ECOTVSubs is doing this series.
Thanks!
0 0
On Takeuchi Ryoma no Satsukyu • Dec 9, 2020
Title Takeuchi Ryoma no Satsukyu
Someone sub this pls ;_;
0 2
On Takayuki Yamada in Tokyo-to Kita-ku Akabane • Dec 9, 2020
Title Takayuki Yamada in Tokyo-to Kita-ku Akabane
Someone pls sub this ;_;
0 0
On Neko • Dec 8, 2020
Title Neko
Watched the first episode and this is cute and calming to watch, not to mention the sad plot. The actress is so cute and it's nice to see the kid from 'I Wish' is all grown up. Looking forward to watching the rest of the episodes.
5 0
On Ushijima the Loan Shark 2 • Sep 13, 2020
Title Ushijima the Loan Shark 2
As dark as ever, every actor played their role well. While Kubota Masataka and Masaki Suda deliver convincing performances as usual, I wish Yuya Yagira's character wasn't side-lined because I really liked his performance. Don't have much to say, watch it if you can stomach misery and dark humour.
0 1
Replying to KianaRose • Sep 8, 2020
Title Terrace House: Boys x Girls Next Door
Does anyone know momochans Instagram?? She was easily the best I wish she stayed longer!!
Lets just say she changed a lot XD https://www.instagram.com/xchanmomox/
0 1
On Yamazaki Kento • Sep 7, 2020
Person Yamazaki Kento
Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful men!
2 0
