Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 9 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 24, 2019
On Fry Me to the Moon • Apr 1, 2024
This is much better than the trailers gave me any right to expect. Sometimes, watching cause your favs are in it can pay off!
4 0
On My Name Is Zhao Wu Di • Mar 24, 2024
The chubby security guard sidekick's name is Ma Liu, right?

I didn't know the data wouldn't be filled. But Cheng Long did such a great job I don't feel it's right to leave the character's name unfilled. I know it was Liu something. . . .
1 0
On Night of Love with You • Feb 26, 2024
I binged this while dealing with government bureaucrats. The story was ridiculous but enjoyable. Props to the protags and the villainess.

I just wanted to say that, once you get past the exact logistics, Liu Xie Ning, the lead actress, looks like if Bai Lu and Gin Chen had a daughter. No one reading this will be able to unsee this o:
0 0
Replying to Boopsi • Feb 23, 2024
Well, did you end up disappointed ⁉️
I haven't gotten around to watching it ):
0 5
Replying to Cho Na • Jan 17, 2024
Title All of Her
Which episode are you at?
None. T'was a joke o:

I'd almost watch it in the hopes they subvert tropes and don't drag out the drama of his identity, LOL.
2 1
On All of Her • Jan 17, 2024
Title All of Her
>>> But is he her husband or his twin, Chu Ze An?<<<

I dunno. But a DNA test should clear things up immediately. Those exist in the story's universe, yes?
1 6
On The Great Revival • Aug 5, 2023
The drama would have been perfect, but the director's skills are lacking. Also, the Fan Li/Xi Shi romance was terribly told.

The leads are perfect though!
0 0
On Wang Bing • Jul 22, 2023
Person Wang Bing
RIP, chief!

I knew that there were low odds he was still alive. Just wanted to drop my appreciation for his portrayal of Wu Zixu.
0 0
Replying to Xiuneh • May 12, 2023
7,9?
No handsome faces.

Denizens of MDL be shallow AF.
13 1
Replying to E-925 • Mar 19, 2023
Forgive me, Jumpsuiter. I have sinned!Offer me appropriate penance and pray for my sinful soul.
You act like being young is such a terrible thing. How else would I get to indulge in the forbidden and asinine?

Alas!

I shall be old and a grouchy grinch some day. Just not today!

Today is for ensuring Koshiba Fuka wins this.

Please vote for her, senior.
2 2
Replying to TheShambles • Mar 19, 2023
Ranking women by their looks (or 'ranking' them by any physical criteria) doesn't feel very wise or very healthy.…
Forgive me, Jumpsuiter. I have sinned!

Offer me appropriate penance and pray for my sinful soul.
2 4
Replying to TAROIEL • Mar 13, 2023
Title Burning Ice Spoiler
I despised him
I thought he was going to redeem himself and go out a hero.

Thankfully, that did not happen.

Easily one of the worst villains I've encountered in fiction.
3 1