There truly, truly, truly was no point to Mei Ying. Every scene he was in had going 'Homer strangling Bart' in my head.
That said, the ending being slightly happier than it ought to have been has me liking this less than you did. What can I say, the villains were more compelling. Discount Kuchiki Byakuya aside, of course.
You've convinced me.
It ain't school.
I already meant to watch it (I find Yu He Wei hamminess endearing). Now, I will look forward to it.
I suppose if it gets subbed....
Bespoke: History will be kind to me. I have more idols.
This show with just the villains: 10/10
This show as it actually is: Ehh 5.
That said, the ending being slightly happier than it ought to have been has me liking this less than you did. What can I say, the villains were more compelling. Discount Kuchiki Byakuya aside, of course.
And for the record, your English ain't bad.
Either COVID has destroyed my sense of time or there was a season 2 of EY no one told me about.