Some useful tip. Don't go to some alcoholic man and say worship me, Chances are high almost 99%, you will get…
This is plastic show with plastic characters and unrealistic dialogues. Alcoholic should be stinky, dirty and looking bad, especially for a farmer working whole day. Here we have a model, who is just drinking, but has 0 off-putting traits, zero genuine alcoholic vibes, no even sweat after work. Clean, sober and great looking model.
I finally picked this up just now.And I recall many people everywhere complaining how Annoying the ML supposedly…
I hope that someone comes to your mother's funeral and asks you how she feels, being there only to eat and try to pursuit his career goals. I love autistic characters, at least those presented in most media, because I know none in real life. But this guy is annoying on multiple layers.
Most FLs like usual lack depth.I'm still watching this drama, but FL here is written realistically, and the trauma…
I think that most female characters in this drama are written good, but it's because of the female director. In movies usually women characters are written poorly by men and vice versa. The thing that this drama shows: scenario written together by a couple is actually the best way to omit this problem. Male characters in the other hand are written poorly here - shallow, weak and unrealistic. Korea is a country with a compulsory draft, yet most men here are very feminine, docile and pathetic. The only strong male character is toxic masculine from another era. ML is insufferable, rest are boring or pathetitic. Even the FL boss, while being toxic is very insecure and frail. Maybe only ML's brother is interesting, despite the obvious issues.
There are many actors in their 30s -40s who have played students wearing school uniforms in dramas but no one…
Oh, but they do bat an eye! Yes, but I was expecting something else, but there is lack of info that it's comedy with autistic character, who is annoying as fuck, hence unwatchable.
The acting and production are perfection 🤩You can never question Toda Erika's acting skills! Look at how she…
I only watched first episode, but damn... Japanese dramas are usually very cheap and way they are recorded feels off compared to western shows, but this is indeed high quality stuff you rarely see in Japanese TV. Music, scenography... on another level.
I didn't know that same actress played old Hosoki. Completely different vibes.
Honestly, I didn’t like the drama because I got bored in every episode while watching it. I even watched the…
But the girl was on constant make-up, looking cute, despite living like a bum for a while they both look too good.
Too moralizing, unrealistic portrayal of pure characters. Sheltered rich girl was too capable, while guy who had tough life from the beginning and did a good job as the mechanic turned out to be clumsy. This site also failed to mention in tags, it's a comedy.
Problem with romance genre is that it's basically porn. It presents women/men, who don't exist. Girl like Rika…
But Rika felt safe from the start. Guys in fiction, even not good looking and with bad personality like Kanchi always get women interest for free, while in real life you get nothing. TV shows are always aimed at broader audience and have to tone down darker elements, while original material is hidden behind more popular version. At least Rika and Wada part was a thing in manga, so she wasn't that pure, still very cheerful and energetic. I didn't feel she was too heavy, it was just brut-forcing love to a guy, who liked another girl from the start and wasted everyone's time, but saying she was too heavy was just an excuse from Kanchi's part. In real life women like more proactive men, while Kanchi got interest from everywhere, even that cute secretary from work, just being there, from the day one. I am sorry, I live over 35 years and never got any interested from women by just breathing, nor I've seen girls like Rika running around other guys neither and it won't magically change. Undecided, grumpy with troubled face most of the time, what a match for Sekiguchi, indeed.
I can see why this drama is highly rated. It completely captures the complexity of human relationships to the…
Problem with romance genre is that it's basically porn. It presents women/men, who don't exist. Girl like Rika is not realistic portrayal, person as her doesn't exits in real life, unfortunately.
Look for title "Sham", I think you can find it if you know where to look :) I had problems too by searching original title, but it has alternate one, that's why you might have issues finding it.
Ep 3 has absolutely no sense. Printing random pictures from internet and just throwing some random pink dye on it is considered genius art? And none exposed her?
Overall the show lacks logic in many places, but I'll take it as parable, so you don't have to treat everything seriously and literally. Thing is it's morally wrong, because teenager's brain is not fully developed. Kids can't take full responsibility for their mistakes. Nanno would have been much better in adult world, not at school. First episode is good example how the series should go, school being just one of many places she appears. Nanno could have been a new college at work or overall person who appears here and there among group of people. Teasing high schoolers is not fair, especially that while series starts strong, latter episodes are often escalated from very petty things (Nanno as the main reason, not just force of nature).
I would also like to see someone who is really sorry, admitting mistakes and Nanno's reaction to that. If she can forgive or not.
Interrogations look too similar to each other, every single suspect behaves in the same way and they use the same tricks to convince him, but none ever calls lawyer? Do they have no right to call one and just keep silent? And what happens if they just don't talk? Is it censored fear toward infamous Chinese gulag, that all the criminals start to talk?
The new guy didn't get enough time to shine, but to be honest half of the team lack charisma and impact.
I just started watching this and I concur with your comment. The Ml, his daughter and the police officers are…
It has only 10 episodes and yet I had to skip to the last episode at some point to know the conclusion (happened second or third time in 15 years of watching dramas), because I just couldn't stand it anymore. Currently watching 32 episode drama and have no problem, it's so easy to watch compared to this! Feels faster than 10 episode show. Of course the conclusion is also made in a unnatural way to just show twists for the sake of twists. They have sense, yes, but it's something that shouldn't take 10 hours, especially that for the 9 hours they lie to you and by episode 2 you know it's too obvious to be true, so you just want to get over it.
The synopsis spoils way too much and very misleading at the same time. The drama doesn’t just revolve around…
I agree. Overall descriptions are horrible on this site. They are too long and basically spoils half of the show. You shouldn't say that he pretends that lost his memory if this is something that viewer learns later.
I didn't know that same actress played old Hosoki. Completely different vibes.
Too moralizing, unrealistic portrayal of pure characters. Sheltered rich girl was too capable, while guy who had tough life from the beginning and did a good job as the mechanic turned out to be clumsy. This site also failed to mention in tags, it's a comedy.
Movie also didn't show many things from the manga, while it technically could. Just make it 3 hours or separate into two parts.
Overall the show lacks logic in many places, but I'll take it as parable, so you don't have to treat everything seriously and literally. Thing is it's morally wrong, because teenager's brain is not fully developed. Kids can't take full responsibility for their mistakes. Nanno would have been much better in adult world, not at school. First episode is good example how the series should go, school being just one of many places she appears. Nanno could have been a new college at work or overall person who appears here and there among group of people. Teasing high schoolers is not fair, especially that while series starts strong, latter episodes are often escalated from very petty things (Nanno as the main reason, not just force of nature).
I would also like to see someone who is really sorry, admitting mistakes and Nanno's reaction to that. If she can forgive or not.
The new guy didn't get enough time to shine, but to be honest half of the team lack charisma and impact.