Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jul 21, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Malaysia
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1 Reply Hugger1
Replying to Penguin2Bear • Sep 4, 2021
I agree.. I checked this page everyday to see the rating and the number of raters.. 🤭
Thank you for this kind of reply! It kinda feels soothing for me to read. I usually try not to be concerned with the ratings, but for my top favourite shows, I couldn’t help it. 😂
1 0
Replying to Karma V • Sep 4, 2021
Imagine if they didn't change/re-dub YY's lines - https://38jiejie.com/2021/08/12/spoilers-netizens-point-out-a-suggestive-line-yang-yang-originally-said-during-the-gene-scene-in-you-are-my-glory-was-dubbed-over-with-something-more-family-friendly/
LMAO thank you for this! It made my day! 🤣
0 1
On You Are My Glory • Sep 4, 2021
I think the OST isn’t given enough appreciation. :(

My most favourites would be:

1. “Fireworks and Stars” by Liu Yuning
- Every time it plays during Yu Tu & Jing Jing’s scenes my eyes became teary, especially during their senior high school flashbacks!
3. “Born to be an Eagle” by Chen Xueran
- The 1st time it played, I felt very motivated, like someone just woke me up from an empty dream. I didn’t expect it & I GOT GOOSEBUMPS NGL!!! And this song is one of the reasons I cried during the final episode. :’)
5. “Fall in Love” by Curley & Mika
- This song is so cute, light & sweet. I couldn’t help but sing along.

I like other songs too. For me, all songs in YAMG OST fit every scene it was played on. It sets the mood, but never distracting. <3
8 5
Replying to gleekidMC19 • Sep 4, 2021
This is by far my favorite work of YangYang. ---I dont know why I cried when they were launching the rocket. I…
Btw, please mark your comment as a spoiler. Thank you! :)
0 0
Replying to gleekidMC19 • Sep 4, 2021
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
This is by far my favorite work of YangYang. ---I dont know why I cried when they were launching the rocket. I…
The novel ends that way too, and the drama follows so closely, given that the scriptwriter is also the novelist.

To me, the ending is satisfying enough. It makes us emotional watching the rocket launch. But I’d like to imagine they will have a child after that. Maybe the writer Gu Man intended to leave that part to our imagination. :P
1 0
Replying to mpruel • Sep 4, 2021
Anyway..can someone telling me what game's name they played?
The literal translation is “King of Glory” (hence the book/drama title). But the game is only for China netizens if I’m not mistaken. It’s similar to Mobile Legend.
0 3
Replying to Penguin2Bear • Sep 4, 2021
What I've been sooooo curious about.. in ep 22.. when QJJ was texting Peipei and YT after she just got home..…
Omg yes that scene was sooo cute I had the same thought as you!
1 1
Replying to Penguin2Bear • Sep 4, 2021
I agree.. I checked this page everyday to see the rating and the number of raters.. 🤭
Same here! I’m afraid the ratings will go down below the current one… 😭
2 2
On You Are My Glory • Sep 4, 2021
To anyone who has finished watching this drama but still hasn’t rated it here yet, I’m begging you to give 10/10 because heck, this drama deserves more than just 8.8 ratings.

HAHAH sorry if I sound desperate but yes I AM desperate lmao anything for YAMG :’)
10 4
Replying to babepiggie • Sep 4, 2021
I would love it if YY and Reba can collaborate in another drama!! Maybe a republican drama (their visuals in those…
Woah really?!

Then that’s all the more reason why someone should make it happen! XD
3 0
Replying to babepiggie • Sep 4, 2021
I love the scene at the petrol station (episode 20) when Yu Tu confessed to Jing Jing. The acting of both Yang…
Hey, I just wanna say that I love all your comments. You’re so good with words. I wish I was that good. 😌

I can relate, as YAMG is also my first drama of Yang Yang. I knew about Love O2O being a hit both nationally & internationally, but I watched some scenes on YouTube but was not interested.

But I think I’m gonna watch his other dramas after this to help me move on from YAMG. 😂
1 1
Replying to steph_ravita • Sep 4, 2021
I loved it! I was not interested at all when this first came out but they won me over! Such a superb drama.
Hey, welcome to YAMG nation. If you noticed, there are many comments from the same people here. That’s how much we love YAMG. We keep coming back every day on this page, while rewatching the drama & watching the BTS. 😂
8 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Sep 4, 2021
I'm rewatching again and at Ep. 30. ISTG any who says YY can't act, is wooden, and can't facially emote needs…
Why do they expect a quiet & calm character to show emotions like a loud character? His character is supposed to act like that.

Actually this is nothing new to me because I faced similar issues with Cha Eun Woo’s haters. They’d insult & say “he’s nothing but his good looks”. Nothing new. 🥱
4 2
Replying to Soangel • Sep 4, 2021
So um, what are the odds of a costume drama between them? In my mind I know it's unlikely, but I'm hoping that…
Praying for that to happen someday ❤️
1 0
Replying to Penguin2Bear • Sep 4, 2021
I really hope that it'll be subbed.. his reactions are just so priceless.. I want to know what they were saying…
Right?! I have rewatched that video for many times and I still laugh at his reactions. 🤣
2 0
Replying to RAMking • Sep 4, 2021
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
Imo, Yu tu's feelings started from the bar scene where she sended him the Wine bottle and after that they kinda…
I think that moment shows his appreciation towards her kindness, rather than having feelings.

I kinda agree with @Penguin2Bear that maybe it has started way before that episode, which is the moment when she told him “You’re already a rabbit that’s seen the most stars”. If you noticed, he looks quite taken aback by those words. Maybe he realised at that moment that Jing Jing is different from other people around him. She understands & supports his love for aerospace.

But then again, there are many theories about this. I think this is another thing that’s unique about this drama. Some things are subtle, leaving us to our own imagination. 😆
4 0
Replying to Amastris Dratwka • Sep 3, 2021
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
Ngl, there is 1 thing about the wedding that kinda bothered me. Only his friends are part of the ceremony. You…
I believe they’re actually there, but not focused on.
0 1
On You Are My Glory • Sep 3, 2021
Title You Are My Glory Spoiler
Someone asked me, when did Yu Tu start having feelings for Jing Jing?

What’s the exact answer? My answer is I think it happened naturally and gradually. Anyone have other answers to this question?

PS: While watching the drama, I also felt like he actually had feelings for Jing Jing way back in senior high school but his idealistic self didn’t realise it.
5 8
Replying to my2glories • Sep 3, 2021
the most memorable line from this drama - "Will you allow my genes to influence yours". LOL
This is the most memorable one after “you’re already a rabbit that has seen the most stars.”

Lmao I kept replaying that scene. Yu Tu is such a naughty smart guy. His jokes & pickup lines basically sound intelligent. 🤣
3 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Sep 3, 2021
Watch “Love Lasts Forever”. Takeru Sato is the male lead. You might find the FL kinda annoying at first but…
No, Elif is not my real name. 😂 why??
0 0