News
Replying to KDrama Ghost • Jun 10, 2021
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Also because Jung So Min became cameo in here, I want to see Lee Min Ki cameo as well :")
ikr ...i dont think its a cameo anymore ...in the preview she was labelled as his first love and shes alive too !!!!!!
0 2
Replying to Sheenu • Jun 4, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
So are we also getting ep 13 tomorrow?
Actually no ... They are gonna air next week !
2 0
Replying to No444 • Jun 4, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
now there's kisses every episode. This is going greattttttttt.
They are cute too ... Who joon being naughty is too cute to handle !!
4 0
Replying to nathypinheiro • Jun 4, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
could the sporleis of the preview of the ep 13?
????
0 2
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • Jun 4, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
i just hope they dnt break up !!!!!!!!! .......the 13th ep preview was really smtg !
1 4
Replying to YESMISSA • Jun 4, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Yes and no, in webtoon, it's complicated, there are answers a little further down the page for spoilers
i hope its not bl ..bw ji hoon and in hyuk ! ..
1 0
Replying to Piya_fangirl_of_yibo • Jun 4, 2021
Title Gank Your Heart
Yes,hang on there it's definitely going to be better..if you live gaming then you will love it bcz this drama…
yeah on ep 13 ... and i can say that its going good !
0 1
On At a Distance, Spring Is Green • Jun 3, 2021
Title At a Distance, Spring Is Green
Is this bl ....???....
1 2
On Gank Your Heart • Jun 2, 2021
Title Gank Your Heart
i started this drama ep 1 ...and honestly soo bored ..i actally started it because of the recommendations i got below my unicorn girl . .......should i continue watching ?? is it worth it ?
0 3
On Moonlight • May 31, 2021
Title Moonlight
is there cohab???
0 1
On Imitation • May 27, 2021
Title Imitation
LOVIN THIS DRAMA SOO MUCH ......CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP
9 0
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • May 21, 2021
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
waiting !!!!!!!!!
3 0
On Kim Hyung Min • May 16, 2021
Person Kim Hyung Min
idk y ...but he looks similar to xiao tian tang ...the second lead in put your head on my shoulder ! is it only me ??
0 0
Replying to MichelleK • May 16, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
How many episodes are out?
6 eps
0 0
On So I Married the Anti-Fan • May 16, 2021
Title So I Married the Anti-Fan
in love with this drama ..its soo good! one of the best ongoing dramas...cant wait for another week for the ep 7 ! i am for kim min kyu i saw him in backstreet rookie ...god hes such a cutie !!...........am the only one who wants fl to end up with min kyu ???? ...........anyways waiting for the eps.
1 0
On Unusual Idol Love • May 2, 2021
Title Unusual Idol Love
is it a happy endng ??
0 1
Replying to Bischa • Apr 29, 2021
Title Love Scenery
yes and the whole plot with the game didnt make any sense... skipped so much ....
ikr ...............i wasted a lot of time on this drama !! this is nothing compared to put your head on my shoulder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 0
On Love Scenery • Apr 28, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I EXPECTED A LOT MORE FROM THIS DRAMA !!! THE START WAS SOO BORING .........DISAPPOINTED :/ ............
5 2
Replying to estrgrace7 • Apr 15, 2021
Title Hot Gimmick
wym gross? should i not watch it?
yeah ..but if u wanna watch this .....its up to u !
0 3
On Our Beloved Summer • Mar 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I love her .... No matter which dramaa ... We are supporting u ... Loved it acting .... Hwaiting
2 0
