News
On She Would Never Know • Dec 15, 2020
Title She Would Never Know
Loved the teaser ..loved the poster.. ...and I can't wait for this drama !!! ...NOona romance :-)
2 5
Replying to Aadhya • Dec 14, 2020
Title Growing Season
You can watch it on vlive. 2 episodes are already uploaded:)
Thanks :-)
0 0
On Growing Season • Dec 14, 2020
Title Growing Season
Where can we watch this with Eng sub ? ....I can't find it in kissasian and dramacool ...
0 2
On He Is Psychometric • Dec 12, 2020
Title He Is Psychometric
So , I am in ep 8 ...and I am kinda thinking of dropping it ! ..should I ? ^_^
0 2
On True Beauty • Dec 11, 2020
Title True Beauty
Was waiting for this for a long time ..... finally !!! The first 2 eps were soo good ..Its really hard to wait for a week for next eps
2 0
Replying to susina • Dec 10, 2020
Person Choi Chan Ho
What a cutie :3
IKR !!!... he was soo cute and a gentleman..ahh I fell For him
1 0
On Reply 1988 • Dec 10, 2020
Title Reply 1988
Re-watching it again ..coz I miss park bo gum soo much ❤️
1 0
On Live On • Dec 10, 2020
Title Live On
Soo far I am just Loving this drama !!! ..the main reason is that my character is similar to baek ho rang !!! ..she's just like me ...I loved her well ..do watch this. Love love
4 0
On Ahn Seo Hyun • Dec 8, 2020
Person Ahn Seo Hyun
We are of same age !!
0 0
On Start-Up • Dec 7, 2020
Title Start-Up
I loved this show soo much !!! At last ep ..I ship in jae and ji peong !!!!:-D
8 0
On Handmade Love • Dec 7, 2020
Title Handmade Love
Waiting for this!!!!!
0 0
On Stay with Me • Dec 6, 2020
Title Stay with Me
I really wanna watch this !!!
2 0
On No Going Back Romance • Dec 4, 2020
Title No Going Back Romance
Waiting for this !!!!
0 0
On Kiss Scene in Yeonnamdong • Dec 3, 2020
Title Kiss Scene in Yeonnamdong
Steamy kiss ??? ...it was not at all a steamy kiss !! But ya drama was good !!(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
5 0
On The Uncanny Counter • Dec 1, 2020
Title The Uncanny Counter
I loved 1and 2 eps....it's awesome .. waiting for third ep :-D ..
3 0
On More Than Friends • Nov 28, 2020
Title More Than Friends
Such a sweet happy ending !!! ...I loved this drama sooo much that I am not over this ..I don't understand y ppl hate this drama ..plz give this a try I am sure u will love it :-D
5 1
On To Be a Brave One • Nov 27, 2020
Title To Be a Brave One
Darren Chen ...then added to my watchlist :-D
7 0
On Please Don't Date Him • Nov 25, 2020
Title Please Don't Date Him
subbing is taking a lot of time ..i really like this one ..gonna keep it on hold until all the eps are subbed :D
6 0
On Welcome to Waikiki • Nov 22, 2020
Title Welcome to Waikiki
Gwenchana gwenchana !!!! I love this drama soo much ...one of the most funniest dramas ever !! For the one who wants to start this one .. don't think anything ..u can choose this freely ..anyways love this(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
1 0
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Nov 22, 2020
Title You Are So Sweet
How long does the love triangle play out?
Yes indeed .
0 0
