News
On Love Alarm Season 2 • Feb 19, 2021
Title Love Alarm Season 2
God I need to wait till.it ends ...so I can Binge watch !!....was waiting for this soo badly ....and finally it's back
1 0
On She Would Never Know • Feb 9, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
Dude it's boring ...I am only watching this for rowoon ...
4 2
On Kim Min Ki • Jan 31, 2021
Person Kim Min Ki
God he's 18 ...he's such a cutie
2 0
On Hot Gimmick • Jan 15, 2021
Title Hot Gimmick
We can describe this movie in one word 'gross' ....plz don't waste ur time on this
11 5
On Live On • Jan 5, 2021
Title Live On
Is it airing this week ? ....why can't we find in airing calendar
0 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Jan 3, 2021
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
OMG, a season 2 ......the same cast .....I am so fckng excited for this !!!!!!
4 0
On Love in the Moonlight • Dec 26, 2020
Title Love in the Moonlight
I loved the poster .....(。♡‿♡。)
1 0
On Color Rush • Dec 25, 2020
Title Color Rush
Is it really R rated ...anyways ..I will give it a try .. ..sometimes can't trust MDL tags you know !
0 1
Replying to B1G-SM0NK • Dec 23, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
DOWANA!
Hehe (^^)
0 0
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Dec 23, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
which OST? can you link it.
:-D
0 0
Replying to B1G-SM0NK • Dec 23, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
DOWANA!
Bong Hwana !!!
0 2
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Dec 23, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
which OST? can you link it.
https://youtu.be/GYCDpLgiHC8
0 2
Replying to Fabbo • Dec 22, 2020
Title Secret Royal Inspector
What makes you think there is no romance? The MDL tags?
Yeah !! I haven't started yet ! Should I ?
0 1
On Mr. Queen • Dec 22, 2020
Title Mr. Queen
The ost is soo addictive ...in love with this drama !
3 8
On Secret Royal Inspector • Dec 22, 2020
Title Secret Royal Inspector
Happy that kwon na ra ..is the main lead but no romance ? I mean why ? .. just in thought that. Should I start watching this or no !
0 4
On School 2017 • Dec 21, 2020
Title School 2017
Cute , fluffy High school drama ...if u like high school dramas ..just don't think anymore .!! watch this ! Kim jung Hyun the best ..!
1 0
Replying to Hwasa MARIA • Dec 21, 2020
Title She Would Never Know
It's not even a noona romance its just a normal one lol the actors have barely 5 yrs of difference hahahaha noona…
Okay ! I take that back :-|
0 0
Replying to Outside • Dec 19, 2020
Title Love Teenager
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjdslI5lPacYou can watch it^^
Thanks ya :-D
0 0
On Love Teenager • Dec 17, 2020
Title Love Teenager
Which network and where can we watch this ..I don't think it will upload on kissasian
0 2
Replying to TSSKLTSSKL • Dec 17, 2020
Title Love Teenager
Ooo Korea coming in with a lot of HS shows I like it here
Exactly right !!! ...
1 0
