News
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Nov 22, 2020
Title You Are So Sweet
How long does the love triangle play out?
Currently in ep 9 ..I haven't seen the full ep .but ya I guess they've gonna start dating ..coz they had a kiss
0 2
Replying to nevermind0_0 • Nov 21, 2020
Title About Is Love
I don't know if i am late or not, but i actually completed this drama long ago. And the main leads will get more…
Thanks ya ..no ur not late ..I have kept it on hold !!! I really don't wanna start watching it. ..30 eps is too draggy in my view ..and the male lead too annoying . I am gonna drop it !!! :-D
0 1
On Live On • Nov 19, 2020
Title Live On
Guys guys !!! It's available on kissasian !!!!!! I just loved the first ep :-D
1 0
On You Are So Sweet • Nov 18, 2020
Title You Are So Sweet
Currently in ep 8 ..and totally loving it ..u will not get bored it's really interesting, cute and fluffy ..give it a try :-D
2 5
Replying to Halsyeon • Nov 18, 2020
Title Live On
I think you can watch it on VLive too, on Playlist's channel. But don't quote me on that. They did have a teaser…
Viki !!!!!! ..btw thanks bro .. I'll check with websites like kissasian or dramacool..
1 0
Replying to Halsyeon • Nov 18, 2020
Title Live On
I think you can watch it on VLive too, on Playlist's channel. But don't quote me on that. They did have a teaser…
Ahh is it !!! I'll seee ...THANKS BUDDY !!!
0 2
On Please Don't Date Him • Nov 18, 2020
Title Please Don't Date Him
I am totally off to this ..the first ep was interesting !!!
4 0
On To All the Guys Who Loved Me • Nov 18, 2020
Title To All the Guys Who Loved Me
Such a boring drama ...I was watching this when it was airing ..and dropped it on ep 5 itself .. seriously :-\.....plz don't watch this one it's just a waste of time !!!!!!!(*_*)
0 0
On Don't Dare to Dream • Nov 18, 2020
Title Don't Dare to Dream
Soo ..I completed this drama today and I feel that this is a kind of messy drama. .. I gave it a try only for jo jung suk . The only thing I liked were the kisses they were really hot !!! So if u wanna give it a try u can but u will mostly drop at ep 14 or 15 ..coz I just skipped ep 15,16,17 and I started watching it again from ending of ep 18 probably ep 19 .. and the love triangle was really a headache ..it lasted till they got married .. just named it another mess and too much of drama !!!!!!
2 0
On Live On • Nov 17, 2020
Title Live On
Instead of viki ..where else can we watch this ? ..help plz I can't wait to watch the first ep ..min Hyun❤️
0 5
On Well Dominated Love • Nov 15, 2020
Title Well Dominated Love
I started watching this for Zhao Eden ....I found him very handsome and hot after watching I only like you !!!!!! .. .. it's similar to what's wrong with secretary kim , currently in ep 3 ..... unable to stop :-D
0 0
On More Than Friends • Nov 6, 2020
Title More Than Friends
Hope ..they have a happy ending but I guess. They are gonna face more problems coz in 12 ep they are together and we have more 4eps left sooooooo..just expecting a happy ending 8-)
3 0
On About Is Love • Nov 5, 2020
Title About Is Love
.. someone plz give me suggestions , I am close to dropping it. I am on ep 12 ..and both the leads are getting on my nerves ..TBH the second and third leads have a better story line then these ..it's really boring and slow ..but heard that it has good kiss scenes , should I drop this one ?
1 3
On You Are My Destiny • Nov 5, 2020
Title You Are My Destiny
Should I watch this ? ...
1 1
On The Secret Life of My Secretary • Nov 4, 2020
Title The Secret Life of My Secretary
Veronica park ehh ohh !! The best (θ‿θ)
4 0
Replying to Dramanoona3 • Nov 4, 2020
Title Professional Single
No...
Thank youuuu !!(^^)
0 0
Replying to Rein Abigail • Nov 4, 2020
Title Sweet First Love
At the endof Ep.23.
I'll try to watch without skipping eps... thanks 8-)
1 0
Replying to Fero • Nov 4, 2020
Title Professional Single
Where did you watch this?
You can watch it on YT !
0 0
Replying to saryc • Nov 4, 2020
Title Professional Single
Only complaint was that there weren't more kisses that were shown to us XD But, overall a pleasant 24 episodes…
Do they break up in between ?
0 0
Replying to Angel Wang • Nov 4, 2020
Title Professional Single
Idk why i got 2nd lead syndrome:3
Mee..too he's really soo sweet .. isn't he ?
1 1
