News
On Game of Love • Mar 14, 2025
Title Game of Love
What a waste of potential!!! But why???
2 0
Replying to Reesa • Mar 11, 2025
Title Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai
Please send me the link !!
can't find it anymore
0 0
Replying to Bincyvk26 • Mar 11, 2025
Title Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai
can you send me the link to watch?
can't find the link anymore.
0 0
On Dhevaprom: Dujupsorn • Aug 15, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Dujupsorn
PERFECTO!!! Loved it.. Expecting a similar if not a better chemistry between the leads in poncheewan.
0 0
Replying to Noy • Jun 8, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
Ep 11 and the drama is starting.....the mystery about her mom......The leads barrier of the 3rd Story is just…
okay. Thanks
0 0
On Love at First Night • Jun 7, 2024
Title Love at First Night
Why waste the main leads like this?
14 0
On Dhevaprom: Jaipisut • Jun 7, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Jaipisut
17 not 11 episodes?
0 2
Replying to Peqa • May 27, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
I saw a Tik Tok video, Cheewan is the daughter of Vet and Kratin, the Dhevaprom girl that was supposed to marry…
yeah, I was so confused. Viduu (the comment above) told me the same thing. It's better if you put a spoiler alert on the comment.
0 0
Replying to Viraa3 • May 24, 2024
Title Setthi Tin Plao
yesss...people who get bored with drama that too much love/love affair/heavy drama, they will enjoying this series…
yepp!!
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • May 20, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
she probably is a Dhevaprom
I can relate to that.
1 0
Replying to Viduuu • May 20, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1moJT7o6mXCE3ZjDUb243ZHKQp2JngtQj/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks man. I saw the previous parts long time back. Need to brush it up.
0 1
Replying to asiandramafan • May 20, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
she probably is a Dhevaprom
That's why I got confused! Thanks for replying.
1 2
Replying to Viduuu • May 20, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan Spoiler
she is, her mom is a cousin of maratee, rumpa and kate, her mom was also in khun chai pawonruj (she was suppose…
You mean the cousin from countryside who was in love with the driver?
0 1
Replying to asiandramafan • May 19, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
she probably is a Dhevaprom
I do hope so.
0 4
On Dhevaprom: Poncheewan • May 18, 2024
Title Dhevaprom: Poncheewan
So it's not a Dhevaprom ending up with a Juthathep in this one ?
0 17
On Nobody's Happy if I'm Not • May 7, 2024
Title Nobody's Happy if I'm Not Spoiler
Romance section was a no-show!!!
1 0
Replying to Hellswarmglow • Mar 9, 2024
Title I See Dead People
Heel from the future, it's still Hideko and the rest of whatever their names are.
Glad the opinion stands!
0 0
Replying to My Love in the Countryside • Feb 29, 2024
Title My Love in the Countryside
Replying to deleted comment
Happy to clarify.
1 0
Replying to lavaarr • Feb 29, 2024
Title Astrophile
Why did you feel disappointed ?
I had a lot of expectations for the drama devil Sister produced by GMMTV... But it turned out be bland and uninteresting... But then this released and I loved it.. So I said they redeemed themselves.
1 0
Replying to My Love in the Countryside • Feb 29, 2024
Title My Love in the Countryside Spoiler
Replying to deleted comment
They start dating right at the beginning... They never actually break up.. Just a small misunderstanding which is sorted right after.. They are both understanding of each other..
1 2
