News
On Game Rak Game Payabaht • Jan 18, 2023
Title Game Rak Game Payabaht
Honestly, I didn't like this lakorn. I watched the leads in other dramas separately. I had high hopes.. But this one just ruined it.
0 0
Replying to bunny_m7 • Dec 31, 2022
Title Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai
can you send me the link?
Done!
0 3
On You Are My Make Up Artist • Dec 24, 2022
Title You Are My Make Up Artist
Non is one incorrigible person!!
0 0
On Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha • Nov 25, 2022
Title Kom Ruk Kom Sanae Ha Spoiler
FL was such a naive gullible person. Towards the 2nd half, she appeared purely dumb..
2 1
Replying to Chaimae • Nov 17, 2022
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
Where did you watch it and did you watch it with English subtitles?
Okay
0 3
Replying to Teresa Lume • Nov 13, 2022
Title Prakasit Kammathep
Where can I watch this sub eng but complete, because I could only find 5 episodes eng sub... Do ou Know? Ty
Only 5 episodes are subbed.. I waited for a long time, then I ran out of patience and watched rest of the episodes raw.
1 1
On Innocent Lies • Oct 27, 2022
Title Innocent Lies Spoiler
Orn's death was well deserved. I also wanted to see more of chanathep and Na.
0 0
On The Lost Soul • Oct 26, 2022
Title The Lost Soul Spoiler
Romance part was meh between both main couples.. Dao was stone-faced after first few episodes till the end.. Had expected better..
1 0
On Prakasit Kammathep • Oct 14, 2022
Title Prakasit Kammathep
I liked it!! First 7-8 eps were very engaging, but towards the later half of the lakorn, it was draggy. Overall it was a nice watch.
0 3
On My Dear Donovan • Oct 9, 2022
Title My Dear Donovan
It was refreshing to watch FL trusting the ML and understanding of his circumstances. But at times, I felt ML should grow a spine and say No to these evil b*tches around him..
7 2
Replying to Shamim Dhanji • Oct 9, 2022
Title My Dear Donovan
Did they ever talk about pam father?
No.. Just mentions that he abandoned them..
2 0
On When the Sky Falls • Oct 5, 2022
Title When the Sky Falls
Damn!! This was so good. Highly recommended. Both of the leads did a fabulous job.
7 1
On Flash Marriage • Sep 30, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
I didn't have to shed tears with this one. Recommended to watch.
4 0
Replying to WyTenTae • Sep 30, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
how many eps r there 16 or 17?
17 episodes
0 1
On Husband in Disguise • Sep 21, 2022
Title Husband in Disguise
I like the 2016 kimmy version more.
5 3
On The In-laws • Aug 19, 2022
Title The In-laws
I love this couple!! So wayree was the turning point.
3 0
Replying to ayume • Aug 10, 2022
Title Poisonous Passion
For some reasons it is better than the original one. But it still maintains trash sides. LolThis is how slapkiss…
Kluen cheewit is my favorite too
1 0
Replying to ayume • Aug 10, 2022
Title Poisonous Passion
For some reasons it is better than the original one. But it still maintains trash sides. LolThis is how slapkiss…
I haven't seen the original version, so I can't do a comparison. I'm a huge fan of slap-kiss lakorns, I feel they could have made it better.
0 2
On Astrophile • Aug 10, 2022
Title Astrophile
GMMTV has redeemed itself with this drama. I was so disappointed after devil Sister.
8 2
On The Gentleman's Path • Aug 2, 2022
Title The Gentleman's Path
Chemistry between the leads is disappointing😔
1 1
