News
On My Sassy Psychic • Mar 28, 2022
Title My Sassy Psychic
Loved it!! Last two episodes were an emotional roller coaster ride.
2 0
On Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai • Mar 26, 2022
Title Koh Rak Gon Hua Jai
Drama is not too bad but also not too good. It's somewhere in between. The entire lakorn should have been over in 10-12 episodes. One time watch drama.
2 21
On Rarng Ruk Prang Jai • Mar 19, 2022
Title Rarng Ruk Prang Jai Spoiler
Kanin looked sketchy right from the start.
0 0
On Somewhere Our Love Begins • Mar 15, 2022
Title Somewhere Our Love Begins
Fast paced drama. I like it.
2 0
On My Precious Bad Luck • Mar 11, 2022
Title My Precious Bad Luck
Felt like choking lucky's mom till the last few episodes.
0 0
Replying to ayume • Feb 9, 2022
Title Kon Rak Game Payabaht
I watched it till the end..years ago. I agree with you. she was annoying and unreasonable. She should get a life…
I wish I were the writer.. Would have given her a better cause to fight for. I just had to vent my disappointment somewhere :)
1 0
On Rivalry • Jan 6, 2022
Title Rivalry
Yes... Nychaa. Super excited!!
1 0
On Game of Outlaws • Jan 2, 2022
Title Game of Outlaws
I can smell another season in making.
3 0
On The Angel and the Beast • Dec 23, 2021
Title The Angel and the Beast
Simple and light hearted story.
1 2
On Jai Rao • Dec 11, 2021
Title Jai Rao Spoiler
If scriptwriter can let Aoey recover from 0 to 90%, he should have let Aoey regain her memory memory at the End. They ended it partial happy ending..
1 0
Replying to Sunset • Dec 5, 2021
Title Switch of Fate
which is why it made no sense for them to stay in each other's bodies forever - don't they want to get married…
Yep, the director was probably high while writing the climax.
3 0
On Switch of Fate • Nov 30, 2021
Title Switch of Fate
If both the couple had kids, then I would have gone crazy!
1 2
Replying to Chaimae • Nov 30, 2021
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
Where did you watch it and did you watch it with English subtitles?
Sure
0 1
On Ubathteehet • Nov 30, 2021
Title Ubathteehet
Loved it!!
0 0
On My Posh Angel • Nov 22, 2021
Title My Posh Angel
I have been waiting for this lakorn to be subbed for so long. At the end, I decided to go for the RAW version. The drama is an average.. But absence of a love triangle was comforting and I didn't suffer from a second lead syndrome. It's worth a watch. Btw the kid was damn cute!
2 0
On Irresistible • Nov 20, 2021
Title Irresistible
I will wait till it's over.. If the ending is similar to Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen. Then I'm not watching. Don't want to be sad for second time..
1 0
Replying to SASSY • Nov 14, 2021
Title World of Himmapan Spoiler
Hi! Does Jak end up with anyone?
It's more like towards the end.. Jak actually likes Namthip.. But she..
0 1
Replying to SASSY • Nov 9, 2021
Title World of Himmapan Spoiler
Hi! Does Jak end up with anyone?
yeah, Jak ends up with Muss
0 3
On I See Dead People • Nov 6, 2021
Title I See Dead People
For me this drama is Hideko & Co.
5 2
Replying to 8392225 • Oct 19, 2021
Title Lay Down and Fire
Yeah? My slogan is 'Lakorn Characters Shouldn't Use Guns'. Seems like a lakorn "for me", LOL. When I look at the…
Yep, I totally agree.
0 0
