Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 20, 2020
Replying to 8392225 • Oct 19, 2021
Yeah? My slogan is 'Lakorn Characters Shouldn't Use Guns'. Seems like a lakorn "for me", LOL. When I look at the…
Good choice. Better to watch something else. I'm not entirely against action genre lakorns but I prefer romcom lakorns instead.
0 2
On Praomook • Aug 22, 2021
Title Praomook
Had a lot of expectations.. But disappointed now.
0 0
Replying to Kamnan Ying • Jul 17, 2021
Title Kamnan Ying
Replying to deleted comment
I noticed that later when Azalae pointed it out.
0 0
Replying to Shay • Jul 17, 2021
Title Song Sanaeha Spoiler
It's even more weird how the writer tried to normalize the uncle getting his nephew's wife pregnant and had a…
Yep, what a lovey dovey family!!
1 0
Replying to Baesuzy31 • Jul 3, 2021
Title World of Himmapan Spoiler
Hello can i ask if t is a happy ending? And is there kissing scenes?
Yes, its happy ending. Not much of kissing scenes, but 1 or 2 here and there.
N.B: my name says a lot.
1 1
On Roy Pah • Jun 23, 2021
Title Roy Pah
Had no option except to watch it raw. Well to be honest, I kind of started understanding thai. Story was okay and drama was long, romance is so and so. Good for single watch.
0 1
Replying to Azalae • Jun 12, 2021
Title Kamnan Ying
Where do you see the ratings?
Thats right. I kinda noticed that later. STAY SAFE.
1 0
Replying to Azalae • Jun 4, 2021
Title Kamnan Ying
Where do you see the ratings?
I was referring to the ratings on dramalist by some users. According to me its a 6.5/7 max, nothing more. Strictly my personal opinion.
0 2
Replying to Lia0215 • May 23, 2021
Title Barb Ayuttitham Spoiler
happy ending? How's the romance?
Boy had more than just pipobs death to get triggered.
1 1
Replying to Lia0215 • May 22, 2021
Title Barb Ayuttitham Spoiler
happy ending? How's the romance?
Yes they wanted to get komdet involved emotionally.
1 3
Replying to Lia0215 • May 21, 2021
Title Barb Ayuttitham Spoiler
happy ending? How's the romance?
I completely agree with you on pipob. He doesn't deserve to die. And about her brother I have mixed feelings, I agree he did all this to protect his sister; but he could have stopped himself from killing tawan's father. Ending is so and so.. But not too bad.
1 5
Replying to Lia0215 • May 21, 2021
happy ending? How's the romance?
That's a rare trait. Usually people get annoyed. Have fun watching!!
1 7
Replying to Lia0215 • May 20, 2021
Title Barb Ayuttitham Spoiler
happy ending? How's the romance?
Yes, he does.
0 9
Replying to Lia0215 • May 20, 2021
Title Barb Ayuttitham Spoiler
happy ending? How's the romance?
Well thip was mad at chittawan, when he went to the prison. So she decided to give up the baby for adoption. But actually her husband gives the baby to his nanny. It will be revealed at the last three episodes.
1 11