Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to autumn carrot • Jun 21, 2021
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Does anyone know what is up with her projects? How come she has so few projects released? I think she's one of…
Have you seen her episode on Faith makes Great? It’s already out but no subs.
https://youtu.be/J6C1318La9E
3 1
Replying to autumn carrot • Jun 21, 2021
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Does anyone know what is up with her projects? How come she has so few projects released? I think she's one of…
I heard this is normal for chinese dramas and I just take it as Peng Xiaoran not as popular as other chinese actresses so her dramas kinda take longer to release. I am most looking forward to her drama with Ding Yuxi. I think he is one of the popular male actors right now so maybe this will release faster but the filming is not yet finished so we have to wait long as well.
7 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Jun 21, 2021
Person Peng Xiao Ran
So many unreleased and rumored projects. There is another rumored drama with Ren Jialun going around on weibo - The Green Silk or Stained Silk.
I just hope they release one of her finished projects soon.
- Novoland
- Jun Jiuling
- My Talent Neighbor
8 0
On Park You Na • Jun 21, 2021
Person Park You Na
Would love to watch her as the female lead in a drama. She deserves it.
Like she is the only new gen actress I look forward to aside from Jisoo.
5 0
On Big Mouth • Jun 3, 2021
Title Big Mouth
Is Yoona confirmed? I kinda don’t like her acting. I prefer Seohyun.
2 3
On Kim You Jung • May 30, 2021
Person Kim You Jung
I want her in Princess Hours remake.
With Cha Eunwoo or Hwang Inyeop.
9 1
On Cha Eun Woo • May 30, 2021
Person Cha Eun Woo
I hope to see him paired up with Kim Yoojung in the future. Imagine the visuals.
3 2
On Shining Just for You • May 18, 2021
Is William Feng famous in China? If not, we have to wait long for this drama. All Peng Xiaoran dramas seem to take too long to air.
1 2