Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
On Happiness • Nov 13, 2021
Title Happiness
I really enjoyed all episodes so far. Don’t get all the hate I read here. The comments on twitter and youtube are mostly positive. I like the thriller, mystery and slight romance in this drama. Plus the actors are all good. 9.5/10 for me.
15 0
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Nov 6, 2021
Title Happiness
Fell lmao In love or on the cushion lol
Can I say both. lol
1 0
On Happiness • Nov 6, 2021
Title Happiness
Solid first episode. Yoon Saeboom is very cool and the story is very interesting so far. I also like how Hyungsik acted the part where he fell and proposed to her. Hope the viewer ratings will rise as the series goes on.
8 2
Replying to Khushi Malkhede • Nov 2, 2021
Person Han Hyo Joo
So in the latest ig post of hers, there was a mention of Disney + Can someone explain that to me? I mean is she…
It’s for her upcoming drama “Moving” under Disney+. Disney+ is a streaming service. It will be launched in Korea soon.
3 1
On Happiness • Oct 31, 2021
Title Happiness
The BTS clip of hhj and phs is so cute. Their chemistry is different like they’re so comfortable with each other. Jongjoo was all shy and flirty behind the scene. Looking forward to this drama more. I hope this will be a hit.
0 0
Replying to Ieji • Oct 15, 2021
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
Does anyone knows whether the novel happy ending or sad ?
Read it here before that emperor Gao will die.
0 2
Replying to sun • Oct 8, 2021
Title Happiness
i have to say i wish this was a regular rom com. the leads are a really nice pair, visually and they both have…
Same. I want a new romcom from Han Hyojoo but I’m also okay with this. She did say she wants to take on different roles from now since she already did romance dramas before. She likes challenging herself. I love that about her.
But this still has slight romance in the tags so it’s something to look forward to. For me at least. :)
4 0
On Happiness • Oct 7, 2021
Title Happiness
I wish this has 16-20 episodes. And no tragic ending please. 🙏
0 0
On Happiness • Oct 5, 2021
Title Happiness
Please release the trailer soon!!! Miss Han Hyojoo in dramas so much.
0 0
Replying to Nene • Sep 28, 2021
Does anyone know if FL PXR will have any romance with Theo Zhu beside ML?
I read somewhere that Theo Zhu’s character here harbours secret feelings for PXR’s character.
6 0
Replying to Aira • Sep 28, 2021
Yup. They’re done filming but no official photos yet. :( I want to see Ding Yuxi and Peng Xiaoran together..
No air date announced yet.
0 0
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Sep 11, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
It doesn’t matter really, her acting is still top notch. I am only focused on wishing she delivers this role…
Yes. Her acting is really good. Her emotional scenes are really impressive. I love her so much.
1 1
Replying to Selin • Sep 11, 2021
Title Jun Jiu Ling
I started because of PXR but she looks a lil different in here. I think she had a nose job. Hope it doesn't end…
I think PXR just looks really younger in GMP. Also the make up and lighting here makes her look pale compared to GMP. Even in weibo some fans are talking about the bad lighting in Jun Jiuling. I think GMP had some kind of beautifying filter and we kinda got used to it.
2 4