Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
On Peng Xiao Ran • 17 days ago
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Seems Xiaoran is joining the group on the 28th. Might be a film crew. Looking forward to it. 🙏
2 2
Replying to Aira • Aug 31, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
So hyped for this drama!!
Xiaoran looked so cool in the opening. The last part was also cool. 🙌
I got chills from her line "This is my way, whoever wants to kill me, I'll just kill them first" or something like that. Seems she gets constantly attacked in this drama.
2 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 30, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
Omg Zhao Wu Nian randomly dropped a trailer:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5337557262925862
So hyped for this drama!!
1 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 20, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I will always admire Peng Xiao Ran, a star who can be so open and honest in an industry filled with smoke and…
I wish her happiness. I hope the guy treats her well. And that this news will not affect her career badly. 🙏
2 2
Replying to Little Master • Aug 4, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
Wow this might be a snack... Which stage it is in?
They just finished filming last 7.30
3 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Aug 2, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
The crown is absolutely gorgeous. The fan who said it was the most beautiful crown wasn’t lying. It’s really…
Agree. 💯
0 0
Replying to Aira • Jul 27, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
Seems they will wrap up filming on the 29th (tentative). So fast. We haven't seen a lot of leaks. This crew was…
Update: PXR's wrap up is on the 30th accdg. to her fanclub.
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 26, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
🥹So beautiful. So ruthless. So emotionally conflicted. That natural arrogance and oppressive aura😭There…
So many notes praising her acting here even from paparazzi, especially her crying scene. I can't wait to watch her. It must be so good!
Haha I have the same sentiment. I hope she can keep acting for as long as she can/likes. 🥺
3 0
Replying to Aira • Jul 25, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
So cute!! 🤣
Ikr. Running like the female goose that she is. 😂
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 25, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
Stopping by with another BTS tidbit. Xiao Ran is so brave for getting so close to such a massive bug🤣https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5322725801591925
So cute!! 🤣
1 2
On Zhao Wu Nian • Jul 24, 2026
Title Zhao Wu Nian
Seems they will wrap up filming on the 29th (tentative). So fast. We haven't seen a lot of leaks. This crew was always filming indoors. :(
3 1