Seems the drama is not added here in MDL yet. 🥲 PXR looks so gorgeous in the posters and videos. 🔥💓
The title is PXR's name in the drama, Chao/Zhao Wunian. No official english title yet. The male lead is Chen Heyi. I think he is known for his role in Fated Hearts.
Still nothing. 😭 They could at least release a poster or still.., is it so hard and expensive? 😢
Lol the lack of food low key pmo. Tired of checking weibo and getting nothing. 😅 I hope they won't be secretive. I can't handle it anymore. 🫠 The new dog is cute. I hope her cats accept when she takes it home. 😂
Shrimp Farm just released photos of her departure.https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5295236318495190
The other rumored FL is Zhang Miaoyi right? I saw her rumored in another project with Ao Ruipeng. It seems they'll start filming soon too. I think PXR is FL here. That or there maybe a switch up. But PXR is only rumored for this one.
Shrimp Farm just released photos of her departure.https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5295236318495190
It makes sense for PXR team to keep it a secret for a while so it would not get snatched. The director is also being kept a secret. I wonder what they're cooking. The non fans pulling CHY down are probably the fans of the other actors who were also rumored for this drama. Btw does this drama have a novel? They could also be the ones complaining here. Lol
Shrimp Farm just released photos of her departure.https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5295236318495190
Yeah and this ML ... idk him tbh. Hoping the production team is decent enough but why be so secretive? Lol don't they need at least a bit of hype? An unknown drama, idk what benefits they could get from it.
Shrimp Farm just released photos of her departure.https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5295236318495190
The first one looks really fake. I saw that melon being posted since 2023. 😅 The recent one, it seems someone just guessed which crew PXR will join in, then the melon masters started posting about it. 😅 This film crew is really keeping this drama classified.
Looking forward to her new role. I wonder which drama she's joining.. I checked and there's 2 dramas that are…
Ikr. She worked so hard filming almost a half year for that drama. It still hurts when I remember what happened that time. I hope this new crew will treat her right.
The male lead is Chen Heyi. I think he is known for his role in Fated Hearts.
PXR looks so gorgeous in the posters and videos. 🔥💓
The new dog is cute. I hope her cats accept when she takes it home. 😂
The non fans pulling CHY down are probably the fans of the other actors who were also rumored for this drama. Btw does this drama have a novel? They could also be the ones complaining here. Lol