I heard Zhao Xia was responsible for the emotional scenes but I don’t think she filmed all of them. She took…
I see. That’s bad news. So the script is still not safe despite the good review that they released before. 🥲 I don’t think I can go through another whole era of PXR slander. 😔 Hoping the marketing team handles it differently this time.
I heard Zhao Xia was responsible for the emotional scenes but I don’t think she filmed all of them. She took…
Yeah I'm also worried about the production company. I feel like they will mishandle this one too. Do you think iQiyi as the platform can somehow uplift the quality for this drama?
I noticed the female director in the wrap-up clip — it looks like she’s the one in charge of the fight scenes.…
Yeah the director is Zhao Xia. She's not listed here but she's listed on the official weibo. I heard she's an animation director and not so experienced with dramas. Hopefully she delivers. The script shouldn't be a problem since we heard good comments about it. I think this is Xianxia though so there must be a lot of visual effects in works. This is why I prefer for them to take their time as long as the quality would be good. I also don't want to rush this drama since PXR has no stocks left after this. I want the wait to be worth it. 🥹
Kinda worried about this. One of the directors is also in Love and Crown. Also, the production company if I'm not mistaken. 🤔 That drama is like a stain in PXR filmography. Lol
I knew the opinions on this drama would change once the misunderstanding are resolved. 😌 See? Ling Cangcang just needed to know the truth. Looking forward to more power couple moments from now on.
I love this drama so far, but I am a bit upset with a lack of positieve comments. I hoped for a usual nice experience…
Seems a lot of people are upset because of the writing (mainly about FL and their misunderstandings.) I think there's still plenty of us who still like the show. I believe it will get better once they resolved the misunderstandings. Don't be too discouraged. Try watching and see/judge for yourself. ✌️
I'm really having a headache because of all the misunderstandings. 🤪 What's the point of hiding everything from her? she is still hurting so much and worse, she hates you. Just tell her the truth and let her hate the dad and adoptive bro. 😮💨 Still gonna continue watching though. I'm still hooked and wanna see them solve their problems soon. Do they dare to? 🫠 Plus the acting is really great. I cried again tonight. 😭
Also, ZYC came as guest at PXR's birthday party. 🥹
Still gonna continue watching though. I'm still hooked and wanna see them solve their problems soon. Do they dare to? 🫠 Plus the acting is really great. I cried again tonight. 😭