Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to Andy Yang • Oct 19, 2025
Title Blood River
I am wishing success for the whole crew especially my Underrated Queen of Cdramas PXR. She deserves more recognition.…
Same here. 🥹 She's doing well so far. Mu yumo's videos on douyin have pretty high views. 🥳
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 18, 2025
Title Blood River
They finally let my good sis, Mu Yumo, out of the woods in the MV🥳 Guess I’ll buy a membership 😂PS - Xiao…
We'll throw money if it's for her. 🥰
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 15, 2025
Title Blood River
It’s because it’s basically just the same footage over and over again for all the group portraits. The personal…
Agree. We want to see the casts' interactions. 🙏
2 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 12, 2025
Title Blood River
D*mn. Peng Xiao Ran’s acting skills levelled up again. Mu Yumo is so charming, I’m about to become a dreamgirl…
Once again, Mu Yumo can step on me. 🫠🙏
3 3
On Blood River • Oct 10, 2025
Title Blood River
Su Muyu and Mu Yumo poster - two beautiful beautiful people. 😍 I think this is my favorite material right now. 🤭
4 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 10, 2025
Title Blood River
😭😭😭The cast is so beautiful 😭I’m so grateful to be alive to see such a beautiful cast😭.
Ikr. They're all really good looking. It's so good to my eyes. 😭
2 0
On Blood River • Oct 9, 2025
Title Blood River
From PXR Data Station:
October 10th "Dark River Legend" release plan
🧣【10:00】Stills 1 group
【11:10】Group portrait behind-the-scenes

🫘【11:00】Group portrait behind-the-scenes
4 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 3, 2025
I thought Love and Crown was Yehua. Also, I dunno about the plot not being allowed unless it’s the platform…
I saw that too. I think a lot of cdramas have this kind of scenes that's why the rumors about not being aired because of the plot doesn't make sense.
1 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Oct 1, 2025
Wiki D-Addicts shows H & R Century Pictures (and other different companies) are listed under both productions.https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Under_The_Powerhttps://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_and_Crown
Thank you for this info. 👍
0 0
Replying to primroseira • Oct 1, 2025
i just found out as well that under the power also produced by h&r century, i only know about both dramas…
Yeah it's from RJL fan account. It's a comment under a post asking when LAC will air.
0 1
On Peng Xiao Ran • Oct 1, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Peng Xiaoran's itinerary for the month of October
📍 Offline activities - late half of the month
📍 There is a surprise this month
1 0
On Love and Crown • Oct 1, 2025
Saw this comment on XHS:
In a livestream today, the production team of "Under the Power" confirmed that it will be released in November. "Wind and Tide" is set for December, and "A Match Made in Heaven" has been pushed back to avoid a clash.

Is the producttion team of Under the Power same as with this drama? 🤔
4 13
Replying to Tom • Sep 27, 2025
Lol, don’t believe the fake news saying it didn’t pass the review. If you check the NRTA portal (if you have…
What I heard is that it didn't pass the trial broadcast, not resubmitted for review. I'm not sure if it's the same thing though but there were already rumors of cutting off episodes even after it passed.
0 2
Replying to SsJay • Sep 27, 2025
Title Blood River
Omg we are getting some promotional materials tomorrow. Is it really coming soon!?!?
Latest melon is Oct. 20th. So excited for this drama. 🤩
4 1
Replying to Orchid • Sep 25, 2025
Today, many drama trailers were released. But TBBM shared nothing at all. And this drama isn’t even on the list…
So disappointing. I can wait for the final product but we really need some materials from time to time. I'm afraid this drama will be forgotten. 💀
3 0