Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 19, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I saw Love and Crown as an August/September release from one melon owner.
True. 😭 I heard there's a chance for MYCM to air by the end of this year too. It's gonna be a long wait for the next one. 😭
1 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 19, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I saw Love and Crown as an August/September release from one melon owner.
I see. Maybe we'll get LAC in September then TODR in October.
0 5
Replying to Yuchen • Jul 17, 2025
Title Blood River
"Blood River" has passed the review with a total of 40 approved episodes and has obtained a distribution…
Hope Youku won't delay this drama. 🙏
6 0
Replying to Orchid • Jul 15, 2025
After Mo Ti Zhun killed Feng Miao Jun's chef Hu Ping and tortured her guard Peng Bai by breaking his arm, Miao…
Thanks for the summary. I didn't expect FMJ and MTZ to have this much scenes/interactions. The reuters didn't give us any, except when there's the 4 of them.
2 0
Replying to Aira • Jul 15, 2025
There's also a notification from PXR data station. 🥰 but I'm curious about what kind of material? It only says…
Same. The last poster was giving lazy editing.
1 0
Replying to Orchid • Jul 15, 2025
Tomorrow on 7/16, there's Yun Lai material😭😭😭(I love these sudden surprises😍😍).https://weibo.com/7720025464/PBeRqewOa
There's also a notification from PXR data station. 🥰 but I'm curious about what kind of material? It only says "artist ID"?
1 2
Replying to kaeng • Jul 7, 2025
i can actually die peacefully now after years of wait 😞
Don't die. We still need to watch it. 😆
3 0
Replying to Orchid • Jul 3, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Lol, sometimes I get jealous of other fandoms too 😄. They're so lucky.
Ikr. But soon, we will be fed too. Hope it's worth the wait. 😌✌️
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 3, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Wang Yilun×Peng Xiaoran|Is this the kind of mermaid tragic love story you filmed?https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1NG411v7mV
I haven't seen a vid of them outside the show. Where to watch? 🤩
1 1
On Spirit Fingers • Jul 2, 2025
Can't believe the trailer is out already. I'm going to see my Park Youna soon. 🤩
11 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 1, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Wang Yilun×Peng Xiaoran|Is this the kind of mermaid tragic love story you filmed?https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1NG411v7mV
Omo. Now I want them to cooperate again in a drama. 😭
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jul 1, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Wang Yilun×Peng Xiaoran|Is this the kind of mermaid tragic love story you filmed?https://m.bilibili.com/video/BV1NG411v7mV
This is cute. I prefer Wang shuo as ML in Jun Jiuling. 😭
0 3
Replying to Aira • Jun 30, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
There is no drama, no materials, no reuters to watch. Let's share some FMV's for now:● Miss Qi x Ran Yi x Jialan…
Charles Lin x Peng Xiaoran x Riley Wang (modern version):
http://xhslink.com/a/nwtzJN8OdiYfb

Wish I understand what the plot is. It seems interesting. 🤭
1 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Jun 30, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Phoenix Stage is not airing and PXR is still not joining the group this month. I'm sad. I kinda envy the other fandoms right now. Lol
2 4
Replying to Aira • Jun 26, 2025
Waiting for the next Chinese holiday to get some new materials. 😆
I guess we have to wait long. The next holiday will be Sept 28 and Oct. 1 accdg to google. 😅
Let's hope there's some iQiyi special event or something. That's our other hope.
1 1
Replying to Orchid • Jun 23, 2025
Thanks to the BTS released last month, I was full for an entire month. Now I’m hungry again 😂. Give me new…
Waiting for the next Chinese holiday to get some new materials. 😆
1 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jun 17, 2025
I feel like it’s gonna be an autumn drama.
Yeah, I'm just scared after SJFY. It's also from Youku.
Btw, do we have info on this drama's editor if he's a good one or not?
0 1