Xiaoran looked so cool in the opening. The last part was also cool. 🙌 I got chills from her line "This is my way, whoever wants to kill me, I'll just kill them first" or something like that. Seems she gets constantly attacked in this drama.
🥹So beautiful. So ruthless. So emotionally conflicted. That natural arrogance and oppressive aura😭There…
So many notes praising her acting here even from paparazzi, especially her crying scene. I can't wait to watch her. It must be so good! Haha I have the same sentiment. I hope she can keep acting for as long as she can/likes. 🥺
I got chills from her line "This is my way, whoever wants to kill me, I'll just kill them first" or something like that. Seems she gets constantly attacked in this drama.
Posted the vid with subs btw.
https://x.com/hyojoonation/status/2089988529422237701
http://xhslink.cn/o/48jhIibdXXU
She's so beautiful but I smell a sad/tragic storyline. 😢
Chao Wunian and Jiang Biechen confrontation scene: http://xhslink.cn/o/A6mK6bkWt62
Haha I have the same sentiment. I hope she can keep acting for as long as she can/likes. 🥺
http://xhslink.cn/o/ifKktCsFFm