Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 16, 2026
Unfortunately, I don’t think we will get any new content until it airs. They also probably won’t release a…
I guess this is getting the same treatment as LAC. Sad. :(
No notification if there will be materials tomorrow. I guess we're not getting any.
1 1
On The Boundless Bright Moon • Feb 14, 2026
Still no new content. 🫩 I'm already being patient but what even is the promotion team doing for this drama? They've been on vacation for almost a year. Hurry up and go to work! 😡🦵
2 4
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 10, 2026
Feng Miaojun hurry up!!! TBBM, you better be a sweet drama🙏I’m on my third rewatch of Love and Crown and…
We need an update!! It's been so long. I hope they give us something on chinese new year. 🙏
2 1
Replying to Aira • Feb 10, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Any idea what she's going to film? 🤔
I agree. Some of her dresses I think would look better with lighter make up. Though her face card and body tea are enough to carry the whole look. 😍
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 8, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
After editing Xiao Ran’s videos for the past year or so, I really hope she can work with more skilled directors…
I think if she would get another role like Nie Sangyu but with more screen time like 1st to 2nd FL, she could explode again. ☺️
1 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 8, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Any idea what she's going to film? 🤔
Thanks. It seems you're right. Looking forward again to her look. Love her dress for spring festival gala. She looks ethereal. 😍
1 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 31, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Xiao Ran’s February 2026 schedule:February 4th filming (Beijing)February 6th filming (Beijing)February 11th…
Any idea what she's going to film? 🤔
0 5
On The Boundless Bright Moon • Jan 17, 2026
I think some of us need to calm down. It's been just a year since this finished filming. PXR's Love and Crown which is from the same production company was released 7 months after it obtained its license. This could be delayed because of the visual fx since this is xianxia. Let's be patient and hope the quality will be worth the wait. 🙏
10 2
Replying to Jelly lin • Jan 12, 2026
Title Love and Crown Spoiler
Ratings so low yet one of my favourite cdrama of 2025. Maybe because I’m biased towards Allen Ren and He Nan…
I think the low rating was for the bad ending. It was around 7.5-7.6 before the last 4 episodes were released.
0 0
Replying to Andy Yang • Dec 19, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
she’s on a role truly. Since BR she’s remained on Weibo HS everyday just about. With everyone praising her…
Fans said the search results for her name during that red carpet were really high despite not having bought hot search. 2 red carpet appearances results were equivalent for 10 appearances for other actors. Peng Xiaoran is really being seen by more people now. 👏
5 4
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 19, 2025
At the very least, Director Zhao is there so we’ll get some good shots. And the leads can act so we’ll get…
Yeah and she also said she was pushing to use the original voice of the leads. 😁 The editing is gonna be really crucial. 🙏😣
3 1
Replying to CoffeLatte • Dec 17, 2025
I know that ratings on MDL are given by many different users with different opinions, so they can’t be fully…
It was around 7.5 until the last 4 episodes came out. It really ruined what little appreciation we had for the drama.
2 0
Replying to FTN85 • Dec 17, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
She stayed until the very end of the award ceremony to applaud and celebrate every one of her colleagues’ efforts,…
She's amazing. A lot of people admired her for this.
2 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Dec 16, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Congrats Peng Xiaoran for winning the Most Performing Actress of the year award at the 2025 National Drama Awards. 🥳
4 2
On Peng Xiao Ran • Dec 14, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Peng Xiaoran will attend the National Drama awards tomorrow, Dec. 16. 😊
3 0