Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to Justtwoofus • Nov 6, 2025
14. Is almost coming but still no update. 😐
Let's wait. I think the synopsis was updated. I guess they're done with whatever editing they were doing. They might start preheating this weekend or next week.
3 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Nov 4, 2025
Title Blood River
Ah, so much LianMo content today ! So happy 🥹In the drama, Mu Yumo and Tang Lianyue met again. And outside…
We're eating well. 😋
0 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Nov 3, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Tomorrow (Nov. 4) is the couple photoshoot with Zhang Shian. I'm so excited. 🥰
4 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Nov 1, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Please vote for Mu Yumo on Blood River's character ranking in Youku app. 🙏
2 1
On My Talent Neighbour • Oct 29, 2025
Now that fans are craving to see her in modern drama, I hope Youku suddenly remembers they have this drama in their shelves or something. 😭
4 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 29, 2025
Title Blood River
A modern version of the couple:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5227041135790618
Everyone is envying/becoming jealous of ZSA because of this. 😆
2 1
Replying to vief • Oct 28, 2025
Title Blood River
I truly didn’t know that and was so much looking forward to a new drama from her. If also scenes have been deleted,…
Don't drop it. She has a bigger part later. We just need to be patient. 😊
But don't expect it to be as big as Su Muyu and Su Changhe.
4 1
Replying to Aira • Oct 22, 2025
Title Blood River
None. But at the end of the story when dark river disbanded, SMY told MYM she can finally go and meet with TLY.…
You're welcome. 💗
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 22, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
🥹🥹🥹🥹I’m so happy to see my goose girl getting so much love and positive attention. I’ve always…
Same here. I'm just so happy for her. All the hard work and patience is paying off. Even my tweets about her before was getting 1-3 likes, now my notification is blowing up. 🥹 Looking forward to her getting more quality scripts. 🙏
6 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 22, 2025
Title Blood River
I'm just curious. Were there any interactions between Mu Yu Mo and Tang Lian Yue in [The Blood of Youth]? They…
None. But at the end of the story when dark river disbanded, SMY told MYM she can finally go and meet with TLY. She's been looking for him while they were on mission.
2 2
Replying to AngelRu • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River Spoiler
Never thought Peng xiao ran is 2nd female here!! 😒😒
She is the Female lead. What do you mean?
0 4
On Blood River • Oct 21, 2025
Title Blood River
There's a live broadcast on weibo. I wish I know what they're saying. 😩
2 1
Replying to vief • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
And I’m hoping for Mu Yu Mo and Su Chang he, I thought the scene was so funny and I thought he was saying about…
SCH had a thing for MYM in the novel but gave up when he knew MYM likes TLY.
2 1
Replying to Hully • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
So ml is both 'ugly with wrinkles' and a 'bland pretty boy face'Atleast pick a side braa.😭😭Are you going…
Was waiting for someone to ratio this person. 🤭
0 0
On Blood River • Oct 20, 2025
Title Blood River
Since it's still not on Netflix, I guess I have to throw money at youku again. 🥺
2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Oct 19, 2025
Title Blood River
I am Mu Yumo’s dream girl. She can play tricks on me anytime😩
Mu Yumo needs to calm down. She is such a seductress 😂 As a PXR fan, I'm still adjusting. 🫠
2 1