Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to Aira • May 1, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Looking forward to her new role. I wonder which drama she's joining.. I checked and there's 2 dramas that are…
If it's a support or guest role, then it must be a role she really likes. I think she talked about it in one of her livestreams. 😊
2 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 1, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
🎉🎉🎉🎉Xiao Ran is joining the crew in May!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
Looking forward to her new role. I wonder which drama she's joining.. I checked and there's 2 dramas that are starting to film this May but both already have their FL. I wonder if she accepted a support role? 🤔 It’s okay though as long as it has a good script and production.
2 5
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 1, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
For the gallery, you have to tag photos from the drama photo gallery. For the feed, it’s photos posted to the…
Yeah this photo is not even recent. 😶 I haven't tried posting on the feed. I might try it this weekend. 👍
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 30, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
For the gallery, you have to tag photos from the drama photo gallery. For the feed, it’s photos posted to the…
Thanks. I was hoping to upload her photoshoots here. 😅
MDL rejected the beautiful photo I suggested and said this current photo fits their standard more. Unless we get a passport photo of PXR.. lol
1 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 30, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I’m so excited for the 5th! 🎉
Same here. I got really excited that I was not able to focus on my tasks. 😅
1 0
On Peng Xiao Ran • Apr 28, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Still figuring out how to add photos in the gallery. 😅 at long last people can see her real beauty. The profile pic isn't really doing her justice.
1 4
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Apr 28, 2026
I thought TBBM was Yehua.
I see. The rumors were suggesting that this drama was affected by "that" huanrui drama I thought it was same producer. Anyway, if they're really related, I just hope the other drama does well enough to keep this drama from getting shelved. 🙏
1 1
On The Boundless Bright Moon • Apr 26, 2026
Fate Chooses You is airing right now which is from the same production company. I wonder if they could release this after that drama.. Or maybe it would depend on the success of that one. (So they'd have budget to proceed with this one)
9 7
Replying to Orchid • Apr 20, 2026
Today no content was released. None of the actors attended the iQIYI World Conference. Only the drama production…
If Peng Xiaoran didn't talk about this drama, we never would have gotten any updates. I'm really having negative feelings for this. The production team is killing the anticipation for this drama just like what they did to PXR's other drama, LAC.
5 1
On Moving Season 2 • Mar 22, 2026
No Lee Jungha. 😮‍💨 I hope there's still enough screen time for Hyojoo and Insung tho.
4 0
On Han Hyo Joo • Mar 22, 2026
Person Han Hyo Joo
I miss you Hyo~ I wanna watch a new drama from you. 🥺 watching kdramas without you feels like a chore now.
4 0
On Your Ground • Mar 21, 2026
Title Your Ground
Hyojoo is going to film for Moving 2 starting this April. I wonder when this will start since accdg to some info this drama will release by November this year. 🤔
1 0
Replying to Aira • Feb 28, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
I was looking forward to it. :(
More photoshoots! Love it.
Yeah they just had a meeting a few days ago. Hope there's a public event too. 😊
1 1
Replying to Aira • Feb 24, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
So many magazine shoots. 🤩 she and her team are getting better. Congrats to them.
Life of an overseas fan. 🥹 I want the vanity teen issue one. 🙏
0 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 24, 2026
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Harper’s Bazaar Vietnamhttps://bazaarvietnam.vn/nu-dien-vien-banh-tieu-nhiem-chup-anh-bia-cho-harpers-bazaar-viet-nam/#post-3028764
So many magazine shoots. 🤩 she and her team are getting better. Congrats to them.
1 3