Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jun 16, 2025
I feel like it’s gonna be an autumn drama.
That far? 😭 It's okay if they can ensure the quality but I also heard they're cutting off more episodes. 😭
1 7
Replying to Andy Yang • Jun 10, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
any new drama update? is she fill new work or wait for old work to start?
Her time with Lang Jie variety show has just ended. We're waiting for Phoenix stage / Love and Crown to air. Hope she joins a new group soon tho. 🙏
1 6
Replying to Orchid • May 20, 2025
It was so funny when Da Cheng and Peng Xiaoran argued while taking photos😂😂. And it was possible to tell…
They did film the movie, "Legend" before this. And fans also found out they met even earlier in their career when PXR was still a host, so maybe they've been friends earlier than we know. Lol
2 0
Replying to Orchid • May 20, 2025
It was so funny when Da Cheng and Peng Xiaoran argued while taking photos😂😂. And it was possible to tell…
Love their interactions. 🥰
2 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 20, 2025
Happy 520🥳BTS of Peng Xiaoran and Zheng Yecheng “squabbling ” while taking pictures of each other. So cute😂:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5168325148804749
So cute. ❤️
1 0
On The Boundless Bright Moon • May 19, 2025
Not sure about other actors but for PXR, there will be stills and bts. Here is the rhythm announced by PXR data station:

Ming Yue Cang Mang" 520 release rhythm:
official micro
10:00 atmosphere stills
10:30 Feng Miaojun Yunqi behind-the-scenes

official Douyin:
10:30 Feng Miaojun Yunqi behind-the-scenes
2 0
Replying to Orchid • May 19, 2025
Lol, where do you guys get this news from?
Usually, the fanclubs or data stations announce it a day before the materials will be released. 👍
1 1
On Love in Pavilion • May 10, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
Jiu Hou and Jialan's story is so tragic. 😭
I feel bad for Jiu Hou. Is it still possible for them to meet after death?
Their scenes are really well acted. I heard even the director praised them on their first scene together saying they acted really well. ❤️
9 1
Replying to primroseira • May 8, 2025
i'm not familiar with peng xiaoran's project yet, did they dub her voice like they did with ren jialun's? because…
Pretty sure they used dubbers for this drama.
Pxr does use her own voice in some of her projects like "To the Dreamland of Ice". I think her upcoming drama, "Tales of Dark River" and "The Boundless Bright Moon" will use her own voice too.
1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 8, 2025
I think they recycled all the posters because it’s for the Shenghua themed dramas.
I see. What's "Shenghua" btw? 🤔
0 1
On Love and Crown • May 8, 2025
The poster looks recycled but the trailer is lit. 🔥 looking forward to its release. 🥰
4 15
Replying to Aira • May 4, 2025
I read a spoiler from an (AI?) chat that Jialan escaped JH because his love is scary. 😅
My. Gosh. 😂 so both of them can't be trusted. That's also good tho.. it makes their story more unpredictable. 😌
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 3, 2025
Title Love in Pavilion Spoiler
I still think the Jialan in Jiu Huo’s memories is not the real Jia Lan. The kid versions of her don’t seem…
I read a spoiler from an (AI?) chat that Jialan escaped JH because his love is scary. 😅
1 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • May 3, 2025
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Yeah there is. She’s got a fashion event at the end of the month. She’s currently traveling in (Tanzania I…
Oh I see. Looking forward to that fashion event. 😍
1 0