Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 17, 2025 Person Peng Xiao Ran More video of Xiao Ran going and getting off work from the variety show: 1. https://youtube.com/shorts/WukeZRrCLF0?feature=shared2.… Her face can really carry any style. 😍 btw, do you know how long is the filming for this variety show? 1 1
Replying to Kloudz • Feb 15, 2025 Title Spirit Fingers I'm starting to think so🤭 https://x.com/ggonigone/status/1889231576229359758?t=r1xrD5bVPaDK5xb2_-ypuw&s=19 0 0
Replying to Aira • Feb 15, 2025 Title Spirit Fingers Exactly. She needs better agency/handler/manager or whatever.She's got the looks, skills, fans. She just needs… YG already closed their artist business. Sad to say, they didn't even give her a single drama. 😭 3 2
Replying to OliviaW • Feb 15, 2025 Title Spirit Fingers I feel bad for Park youna. Her two unaired dramas have the same issue. We last saw her in 'rookie cops' in 2022.… Exactly. She needs better agency/handler/manager or whatever.She's got the looks, skills, fans. She just needs to be more active in the industry. 😭 3 4
Replying to Kloudz • Feb 15, 2025 Title Spirit Fingers I'm starting to think so🤭 There was an update on X like 2 days ago but I can't find the source. It just shows a blurry photo of Spirit Fingers webtoon. 🤔 0 2
Replying to Aira • Feb 15, 2025 Title The Boundless Bright Moon Do you know how to make reservations for international fans? I feel it would be helpful if someone can teach us… Here is the reservation link.https://m.iqiyi.com/m/playShare?shareId=NTgyOTg0MDU2OTAwMzAxNA%3D%3D&social_platform=official_pubWhen I try to click "reserve", it brings me to the iqiyi app but the drama doesn't show up. Maybe it would work if we use VPN and use a china IP. 🤔 1 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 15, 2025 Title The Boundless Bright Moon If you can make a reservation for the show, please do so. And spread the word!Apparently there is special content… Do you know how to make reservations for international fans? I feel it would be helpful if someone can teach us or make a short tutorial. 2 3
Replying to Orchid • Feb 14, 2025 Title The Boundless Bright Moon The Boundless Bright Moon/明月苍茫 drama has released a new video for Valentine's Day😍. Zheng Ye Cheng… Their visuals in this drama 💯❤️ 3 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • Feb 14, 2025 Title Love and Crown What's the matter with them each time they are changing the drama name 🤦😂now they called it "love and crown" Really? This is better than Phoenix Fly. 🤭 1 1
On Love and Crown • Feb 14, 2025 Title Love and Crown My gosh! They really cooked with today's materials. *crying in high quality*Concept film:https://weibo.com/7899077710/Peg55hpRJPosters:https://weibo.com/7899077710/PegcNFkN9 3 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 9, 2025 Person Peng Xiao Ran Xiao Ran is off to Hainan to record the variety show:Photos posted by Xiao Ran’s Weibo:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5132183038071379Live… So pretty. 😍 1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 5, 2025 Title Love and Crown 😭Wonder if we can petition to change it to stage? Idk do you think we can persuade them? Lol that Phoenix Fly name was only used on X if I'm not mistaken. I didn't see it on weibo. 0 1
On Love and Crown • Feb 2, 2025 Title Love and Crown Phoenix Fly sounds kinda goofy. Makes me think of an actual fly (insect) instead of phoenix. 😭 4 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Feb 2, 2025 Person Peng Xiao Ran Xiao Ran’s shooting a variety show!It’s been announced in January’s itinerary:https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5128817377021603 Congrats to my girl! I hope she can attract new fans in this variety show. 🙏 2 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 30, 2025 Person Peng Xiao Ran “May the first ray of morning light in the new year illuminate your way forward, with flowers to send you off… She's really in her peak beauty era. 🥰 1 1
On Spirit Fingers • Jan 30, 2025 Title Spirit Fingers Maybe this drama is just our imagination. 🤪 3 4
On Love and Crown • Jan 29, 2025 Title Love and Crown I hope this drama gets license soon. It's been a year since this drama started filming. 🙏 5 0
Replying to Justtwoofus • Jan 28, 2025 Title Love and Crown Why didn't they give us posters on Chinese news eve ? Whyyyyyyy As per PXR data station, the release of the poster is at 10am china time. 👍 5 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Jan 27, 2025 Title Blood River I think the Age Gap tag might have been added before the FL was decided. Other actresses rumored to be FL were… The age gap I can see here is between Mu Yumo and TLY actors. 😅 1 1
On Love and Crown • Jan 26, 2025 Title Love and Crown Hope there will be something for Chinese New Year. 😴 3 1
She's got the looks, skills, fans. She just needs to be more active in the industry. 😭
https://m.iqiyi.com/m/playShare?shareId=NTgyOTg0MDU2OTAwMzAxNA%3D%3D&social_platform=official_pub
When I try to click "reserve", it brings me to the iqiyi app but the drama doesn't show up. Maybe it would work if we use VPN and use a china IP. 🤔
Concept film:
https://weibo.com/7899077710/Peg55hpRJ
Posters:
https://weibo.com/7899077710/PegcNFkN9