Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
On Snowdrop • Jan 2, 2022
Title Snowdrop Spoiler
This is actually good. I am hooked with the story. I thought I was gonna just watch this for Jung Haein and Jisoo. I am so intrigued with some of the characters.

Btw I feel like we're gonna have a tragic ending but I'm still hoping for a plot twist like Jung Haein being a double spy but he will side with SoKor in the end. Idk I just hope the ending won't be too painful.
4 1
Replying to ahgastayzen • Dec 31, 2021
I have no hope for it anymore. 😭
Don't lose hope. Apparently, Peng xiaoran mentioned in her livestream that this is going to be released soon.
4 2
Replying to xx7 • Dec 27, 2021
Title Rookie Cops
I really hope she will have a love interest for an example with Lee Shin Young's character and wont be the 2nd…
Same. I hope she is paired with Lee Shinyoung. And I don't want her to be a b*tchy rival or something. Lol
2 0
Replying to BlackStacy • Dec 7, 2021
any update? when will the finish the filming?
They’re done filming. Just no announcement yet for the release date.
8 0
Replying to Aira • Dec 7, 2021
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Oh so that’s why.. I thought it’s because she isn’t that much popular in China. Hope her other dramas get…
yeah. she has like 4 dramas waiting to be released. looking forward to all of it and hr future works. :)
1 0
Replying to Yvette • Dec 6, 2021
Title Happiness
I’ve never been so stressed because of a drama omg
Same. This stressed me out more than Goodbye My Princess. lol
1 0
Replying to Ruby • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
On trailer ep 11 when i heard that han tae seok said ‘jung yi hyun is infected, just shoot him’ i was like…
Exactly. Why did he say that? Saebom is the cure, her husband should be priority. does he want to monopolize Saebom? I’m disappointed in him. Anyway I trust Saebom. She will not let Yihyun die just like that.
7 0
Replying to belleuna • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
It bcs they know seo beom and hyun hv a lot of foods and water( it bcs tgey got it from soldier) they are after…
She died of bite wound right? Andrew probably fed on her.
3 1
Replying to belleuna • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
It bcs they know seo beom and hyun hv a lot of foods and water( it bcs tgey got it from soldier) they are after…
Andrew is scared of Yihyun and Saebom catching him. His identity is now revealed. He will get jailed by our main couple. He is also infected he’s afraid to get quarantined or something. He fed on the cleaning lady when he killed her. He is prob too thirsty now.
5 0
Replying to Angel • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
I don't get it, Andrew is a killer ? He seemed to be one of the most normal people in that building. But why ?…
Andrew is prob also infected. The doctor said the lady cleaner died of bite wound. He prob wears mask to avoid the smell of blood and his hide his face as well. He also didn’t get attacked by the other infected, means he’s also infected. He’s probably scared of Yihyun and Saebom catching him so he is working with other residents to get rid of them or manipulate them. Next ep preview shows little girl and jungeok as hostage. They prob want Saehyun to go out and open the electricity for them and let them get killed outside by the other infected.
2 0
Replying to ureshii • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
Does anyone actually understand ep 10 ending? I don't think I'm the only one confused lol
Andrew is a killer. Like a psychopath serial killer type. No remorse. He used ids of dead people. The female Lt. found out The real An Guk Jin (person in his Id) is dead. He also killed the cleaning lady and Kim Sehoon. I think the other residents and him are working to get rid of our main couple or manipulate them and take their supplies too. Next episode preview shows little girl and jungeok as their hostage.
2 0
Replying to DramaTime333 • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness
This rating is actually considered high in MyDramalist world.
Same here. We got too attached. Not so many dramas can do this to me. 😢
5 0
Replying to NotJohnity • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness
WHERE TO WATCH EP¨10 WITH ENG SUB PLS
Official: Iqiyi, wetv, viki
Non official: dramacool, kisskh, myasiantv, kissasian etc
0 5
Replying to Siddhi Jain • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
What happened to andrew?
yeah and he’s using ids of dead people!! a total psycho.
6 1
On Happiness • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
I can’t believe we got the disgusting kiss and make out scene from those cheaters instead of our main couple.?!!!
Also I was wrong. They killed off Kim Sehun aka 15th floor guy! Andrew is one of the bad guys and he stabbed Jun Geok ahjusshi!! Sooyeon is crying scared and is in danger! Kind cleaning lady also dead!! More Yihyun death flags on next ep?!
BUTBUTBut!!! Vlogger’s mom seems okay. I have hope for Yihyun! You’re going to be fine yihyun so don’t think about jumping off the roof or something! I believe the ey are getting closer to the cure. Correct me if I’m wrong cause I just watched the raw version. No sub yet.
12 4
Replying to Eve • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness Spoiler
i saw it coming, but seeing that yihyun got scratched definitely hurt. i feel so sad :((. happy ending for sae…
He was saving Saebom and other people all the time. Now he’s infected. Now I think He and Saebom should’ve just quarantined themselves after what those residents pulled on them. I’m so upset. If they’re gonna kill off Yihyun they better give us a kiss scene before he dies.
9 4
Replying to mini01 • Dec 4, 2021
Title Happiness
giving very much Elena and Stefan from TVD 😂
Lol yeah. This made me imagine Vampire Yihyun and Saebom.
0 0