Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 14, 2022
I hope we won't have to wait until next year to see this drama.
I really hope so. There's not even news whether this drama got license already. 😴
1 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 13, 2022
Title Moving
Is this already wrapped up?
Yup. I think they finished filming the other day. Hope we get release date soon. 🙏
3 1
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 12, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Yes! Do we know if it is a Historical Costume drama and what the plot is about? 🤗
Same. I want info about the leads. 😊
1 0
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 11, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Yes! Do we know if it is a Historical Costume drama and what the plot is about? 🤗
Welcome. It's not yet confirmed so we have very little info for now. 😆
1 2
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 11, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Yes! Do we know if it is a Historical Costume drama and what the plot is about? 🤗
Adapted from Chen Jian's novel "The Kings of the western region." I think it's Historical.
2 4
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 10, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Thank you for the speculative information! Haha.😄
Lol. Gotta update other impatient fans like me. 🤣
3 1
On Peng Xiao Ran • Jul 9, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
From what I have seen from various posts about her dramas:
Novoland - This year, Will air after Immortal Samsara (right now it's still not being aired)
My Talented Neighbor - Tentative sched is Oct 2022 (melon)
Romance of Twin Flowers - Around end of this year to early next year.

All of this are just melon/speculations. Hope we get official announcements soon.
9 3
Replying to DramaSeen • Jul 8, 2022
Yes! Me too! I have been waiting since before they started filming over a year ago. 😩🤪Unfortunately they…
Ikr. I feel like they aren't even promoting this. 😕
I'm also getting impatient maybe because this is my most awaited Peng Xiaoran drama.
3 1
Replying to Delancey • Jun 23, 2022
i just saw a post that said it will air December 31 2022... is it true??
What I know is this drama is listed for 2022. But I'm not keeping my hopes up. It could still be moved.
1 0
Replying to Starlight9_ • Jun 21, 2022
Title Big Mouth
loser.. dont watch
I won't even if you didn't tell me. 😅
0 0
On Heroes • May 23, 2022
Title Heroes
Director is Li Muge so I have good expectations for this drama. 😊
2 0
On Heroes • May 22, 2022
Title Heroes
Just here in time to know this is going to be released tomorrow. 😍 Meng Ziyi looks a lot like Peng Xiaoran in some pics.
3 0
Replying to DramaSeen • May 22, 2022
Yes. I also heard that many young actors were avoiding it as well. 🤪 The plot and main male character, are…
Same. Or they could atleast modify the male lead's character or the awful plot. Lol
2 1
Replying to Tanvi • May 22, 2022
hey this drama is relesed so ago you can watch it on VIKI app just search win the world it's the name of drama…
May I know what country it is available?
0 0