Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
Replying to DramaSeen • Nov 8, 2022
When is this drama going to air?🥺
If I'm not wrong Tencent released their drama list for 2023 just recently and this drama is not included. I just hope they can air this year. Otherwise this drama might get burried. 🤪 (just read this from my lurking on weibo)
2 3
Replying to Little Lottie • Nov 8, 2022
Tencent is just the worst! They sit and sit and sit on dramas, and only push their "top" stars. Release already!
I feel you. 😭 But I also heard this drama hasn't got the license yet because of the clothing?? Not sure what's wrong tbh. 🧐
5 1
Replying to Hla • Oct 31, 2022
Very handsome...🤩🤩 so exciting to see him in this drama ....tired waiting
Ikr. I hope we get even a trailer soon. 🙏
6 0
Replying to BearFightingFan • Oct 27, 2022
I won’t say it’s impossible because from what I heard Cheng Yi is a serious actor who is more into the quality…
I see. So this is a big heroine drama. I agree, it's almost a wishful thinking for me for these two to pair up. I do hope Xiaoran can pair up with a popular actor. Or someone with great acting skills, knowing Xiaoran's acting potentials, it makes me excited. Ikr, her fans really be pushing her to film. 😅 I also want her to choose a quality drama that can really boost her career like GMP. Waiting for that to happen. 😍 (though i hope it's not tragedy this time xD)
6 2
Replying to A D H U • Oct 23, 2022
Title Blood Free
Whether the filming is over or not ?
I think they just started filming this month.
1 1
On Moving • Oct 20, 2022
Title Moving
Lee Mihyun and Kim Dooshik! come out already. 😭 I've been waiting since 2020. I'm getting old.
2 0
On Blood Free • Oct 20, 2022
Title Blood Free
Some fans are speculating that either Ju Jihoon or Han Hyojoo could be the villain. And here I am hoping there would be romance between them even a little. 🥺
11 4
Replying to kit grouke • Oct 14, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Why does she have so many upcoming dramas but nothing is airing? I really really miss her
Same. I just want to watch her already. 😭
3 0
On Hidden Shadow • Oct 14, 2022
Rumors say Chengyi is the ML. I really hope this melon is real this time. Xiaoran has not filmed a new drama yet after Hua Mei. Although she has a lot of stocks but what if she also got tired because none of her dramas are airing. 😅
8 4
Replying to Hla • Oct 5, 2022
Even ML in the novel is unlikeable I will like him just because Ding yuxi ...but I think the drama will be different…
Ikr. I also really like Ding Yuxi.
2 0
Replying to LAxCA95 • Oct 5, 2022
Whennnn. why Tencent not promoting this? 😢
I feel like they only promote dramas with super popular actors/actresses. :( this drama only has posters released. The other dramas just recently finished but already have trailer. Or maybe the marketing team for this drama is just poor. Lol
6 1
On Moving • Oct 5, 2022
Title Moving
They're really taking their sweet time on this. I just hope they at least promote it well but until now, nothing. :( at this rate, it might not come out this year.
6 1
On Romance of a Twin Flower • Oct 3, 2022
𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘓 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢. 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘔𝘓 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨. ❤
1 3
Replying to BearFightingFan • Oct 3, 2022
It had a scandal last year involving the author of the book which delayed it. The production company had to cut…
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘭. 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘣𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺. 𝘖𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭. :(
0 1
Replying to Aira • Sep 21, 2022
Seems Youku already forgot about this drama. They already have the license. I wonder what's taking them so long…
Wait. It seems the official weibo updated with a new poster/profile pic. 🤔
Update: This drama is included in Youku's upcoming dramas for 2023. 😭
6 0
Replying to atom951 • Sep 14, 2022
I'm a fan of sci-fi and Han Hyo-joo - lucky! Some actors get fed up with filming romances, maybe they're busy…
Lucky you. But hyojoo said in a recent interview that she wants to do romance drama again. 😆 Yup. She was so pretty in The Beauty Inside. 😍
1 0