Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 9, 2020
On Peng Xiao Ran • Dec 3, 2022
Person Peng Xiao Ran
Happy birthday to my favorite cdrama actress. 🥰🥳 Wish you the best in your career and personal life.
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 2, 2022
The show does get better with each episode. I feel like I was a little too loud in the beginning 😅. I heard…
Yay.. i just checked and it is indeed subbed upto ep 8 now. Thanks. 😁
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 2, 2022
The show does get better with each episode. I feel like I was a little too loud in the beginning 😅. I heard…
Exactly. It's the editing for me that makes it kinda messy. And the dub, esp. Pxr dubber... her acting is fine but the voice is just.. idk what to call it. It doesn't match her acting. Same with Qi HaiRui. 😅
1 7
Replying to Kween • Dec 2, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
Is peng xiao ran a royalty here or just commoner? I dont understand the synopsis
She is a daughter of high ranking officer(??) Don't know what he's called from their tribe. they have like celestial powers but Yezi's power is sealed. She will become a royalty later, she will marry the emperor.
1 0
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 2, 2022
The show does get better with each episode. I feel like I was a little too loud in the beginning 😅. I heard…
You're not the only one. I was also kinda meh at the beginning but it does get more interesting as the story progresses that's why I also can't wait for more episodes. I'm most looking forward to Yezi's transformation to Bailu. 😁
2 9
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 2, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
I never thought about that aspect. Do you think that’s why he’s searching for the Mirror of Youth? The implication…
That mirror seems really important to Yu Xiuming. I guess it's part of the reason he is an undefeated emperor.
I took a look at ep 8 (raw) just to check AhRui's status. Yiwuyou seems to be explaining to Yezi what happened I just didn't understand because there's no subs. Lol
1 0
Replying to WyTenTae • Dec 1, 2022
why is the rating dropped upto 7.4
Yeah, it was 7.6 a while ago... probably from disappointed fans. Honestly I'm just glad I can watch Peng Xiaoran again in a drama. Don't care much about the rating. 😁
7 0
Replying to ahgastayzen • Dec 1, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
same, the trailer shows hairui falling but the eps haven't yet
Yeah... i rewatched ep 4-5 and they really haven't showed her yet. maybe they'll show it in a flashback or something.
0 0
On Shining Just for You • Dec 1, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
Curious with regards to Yu Xuming having grey hair suddenly. Is he older than he actually is? Or does using the power of the mirror drain him and make him old?
Also did I not just notice it? What happend with AhRui? They showed Yi wuyou but she's not with him? I'm confused.
0 4
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 1, 2022
Does anyone else feel like the filters are different depending on the platform?
Didn't really notice it. I saw some fans complaining on lack of filter like they said it looked like 2008 drama. 😅
1 1
Replying to Kween • Dec 1, 2022
Waaaah peng xiao ran another identity disguise and princess identity. Should I staet this?
Try watching it. The story is good so far. Her character here is really likeable. 😁
2 0
On Shining Just for You • Dec 1, 2022
Finished ep 1-4. It wasn't so bad. The key is to keep your expectations low. 😁 The story is good so far. I love Ye Lingshuang already. Some bits of comedy is good. I'm not yet impressed by the action scenes. Yi Wuyou's flying scenes looked bad. Luckily his visuals are on point. He is so nice to look at. 🤭 I also like Qui HaiRui, the general who helped Ye and the Head of Astrology. The editing is kinda bad though like you can feel there are missing parts. 😭 Well that's expected since they cut 11 episodes. Can't wait to watch more. 💗
6 3
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Nov 30, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
Almost done episode 1 and I love their friendship too. Apparently it’s already turning into a ship. Saw a few…
I'm starting ep 2 and ugh they're so loyal to each other. Love them both already. 💗
1 0
On Shining Just for You • Nov 30, 2022
Title Shining Just for You Spoiler
Done watching ep. 1. Ughh Ye's father is so annoying and useless. 😡

Ye Lingshuang and Qi Hairui's friendship. ❤️❤️❤️ They're up there with Xiaofeng and Adu. 🥺🥺
6 2
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Nov 30, 2022
So excited! PXR looks amazing!!! Have you seen her assassination attempt clips yet? I fell in love all over again…
Is it posted by the official drama weibo? So confused with all the vids I have seen lol
0 1